Majora

Unironic Marxist-Leninist

• Members

Posted 29 March 2007 - 09:19 PM

1) Sound-triggering script
2) Biggorons sword script
3) day/night script
4) A Free-form boat script

1) You know those "Slash" combos that are there, to have multiple "undercombos"? Well, they lack sound. Slashing a bush with no sound irks me. Who-eth shall be brave-eth enough to write me a script-eth that will trigger the SFX that cutting an actual "tall grass" combo makes?

2) Pretty much self explanatory, a script that extends the range of a specified item (the wand, for instance) to 2 tiles, and would use a special set of tiles (the tip of the sword in all 8 directions)

3) A script that, after a certain amount of tics (or seconds, whichever ZC can "read") will change the pallet to one specified in the script. (so I would use this to make a "day/night effect, and 3 palletes would be used: one for day, another for night, and the 3rd for sunrise/set)
EDIT: This would be a GLOBAL Script, so that in all Overworld Type DMaps, it's the same "Time"

4) Pretty self explanatory, I'm trying to make a King of red Lions for my quest.
I want it to be 2x3 and from E to W, the FFC would simply be flipped. From
N to S, a different set of combos would be used.

Is that enough info? Or am I missing some details?

Edited by majoras_wrath, 29 March 2007 - 10:12 PM.

#2 Beefster

Beefster

Human Being

• Members

Posted 30 March 2007 - 12:03 AM

1.-The quest rule "new SFX" or something does that. Does it not work with secret combos or something?

2.-I don't think that's possible... Ask Matthew/Pikaguy-- He'll probably say the same thing.

3.-Sounds possible but I don't think there's a command to change the palette. Otherwise I'd do it. icon_razz.gif

4.-Absolutely possible. I just don't want to do it right now.

#3 Fire Wizzrobe

Fire Wizzrobe

Master

• Members

Posted 30 March 2007 - 05:38 AM

The second is possible, it's just a bit difficult to do. You can set a sword ffc in front of Link that checks Link's direction and if the enemy is in range for damage.

Edited by Fire Wizzrobe, 30 March 2007 - 03:15 PM.

#4 Revfan9

Revfan9

Hero of Time

• Banned

Posted 30 March 2007 - 02:57 PM

Again, the second is possible with FE's veeeery difficult way, or the easy way of literally extending the weapon's range, which Zscript or Zasm cannot do right now, but should be able to before 2.5.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users