Photo

Item Class Issues?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 MrSnowBro

MrSnowBro

• Members

Posted 01 May 2017 - 10:30 PM

So in the quest I am currently creating, I have two items under the Wand item class with one being Level 1 and the other being Level 2 with the "Keep All Lower Level Items" checked on both items, however when I obtain the higher level item, the lower level item disappears from my inventory! Can someone please help me?

#2 Binx

Binx

Formerly Lineas

• Members

Posted 01 May 2017 - 10:48 PM

Are you trying to use both at the same time, or is the level 2 wand getting taken away at some point in the quest and your level 1 wand is disappearing?

EDIT: For the first issue, you'll need to use item overrides in your subscreen to make sure both wand items have their own slot.

Edited by Binx, 01 May 2017 - 10:54 PM.

#3 MrSnowBro

MrSnowBro

• Members

Posted 01 May 2017 - 11:05 PM

Yes, I am trying to use both at the same time being two separate items in the quest. So I would just go into the Subscreen menu and make spots for them in the subscreen by using item overrides, alright this may be a noob question but how do I set item overrides?

#4 Binx

Binx

Formerly Lineas

• Members

Posted 01 May 2017 - 11:22 PM

Here, reading this tutorial I wrote a while back might be helpful, it cover's just about everything you need to make a decent subscreen, including item overrides and various other little bits of ZC trickery, and much more completely than I can quickly explain, here.

#5 MrSnowBro

MrSnowBro

• Members

Posted 01 May 2017 - 11:25 PM

Alright thank you so much!
  • Binx likes this

#6 Binx

Binx

Formerly Lineas

• Members

Posted 01 May 2017 - 11:31 PM

Shoot me a PM if anything still doesn't make sense after you've finished the tutorial.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users