• Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

#91 Old-Skool

Old-Skool

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 06 February 2017 - 08:21 PM

the ladder is *in* level 5.

The white sword is where the master sword is *supposed* to be. Plot strikes back against Link though, so he takes the white sword instead.

#92 GamingNomad

GamingNomad

formerly KenMeister

• Members

Posted 06 February 2017 - 09:06 PM

Finished the quest. Was a nice, leisurely stroll from beginning to end. I'll be sure to rate this later when I get home, as your quests never lose their charm. :D

Edited by KenMeister, 06 February 2017 - 09:07 PM.

#93 Old-Skool

Old-Skool

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 10 February 2017 - 07:30 PM

Finished the quest. Was a nice, leisurely stroll from beginning to end. I'll be sure to rate this later when I get home, as your quests never lose their charm. :D

Thanks Ken. I try :P

#94 Old-Skool

Old-Skool

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 18 October 2017 - 09:19 AM

Update - OCT 17 2017

Check the submission page
  • WindRobe likes this

#95 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 18 October 2017 - 02:39 PM

Hmm, already have a recording of the old version on queue for upload.  Are there enough changes to warrant a separate recording?  I don't mind making another run to show the differences between the two versions if there are enough differences.

#96 Old-Skool

Old-Skool

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 18 October 2017 - 03:13 PM

Hmm, already have a recording of the old version on queue for upload. Are there enough changes to warrant a separate recording? I don't mind making another run to show the differences between the two versions if there are enough differences.

I guess that's really the sort of thing that's kind of its kind of is in the eye of the beholder but I would say yes. Between graphical additions string changes so added music bug fixes more caves more rupees bomb upgrade etc etc etc I would go ahead if you really wanted to. I've included a list of some of the major changes in the quest description on its submission page

Edited by King Aquamentus, 18 October 2017 - 03:33 PM.

#97 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 18 October 2017 - 04:55 PM

so I assume no more major sequence breaking now, lol.  Are there 16 hearts total now?  Prior version only had up to 15 hearts unless I missed one somewhere.

#98 Old-Skool

Old-Skool

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 18 October 2017 - 05:13 PM

so I assume no more major sequence breaking now, lol.  Are there 16 hearts total now?  Prior version only had up to 15 hearts unless I missed one somewhere.

apparently only 15. Strangely, I somehow got 16 though when I was checking this.

Edited by King Aquamentus, 18 October 2017 - 05:22 PM.

#99 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 21 October 2017 - 12:45 PM

Hmm, the downloadable version appears to be the old quest version, not the new one.  I did PM you some of the bugs that others have likely noticed before.

#100 Old-Skool

Old-Skool

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 21 October 2017 - 07:57 PM

Hmm, the downloadable version appears to be the old quest version, not the new one.  I did PM you some of the bugs that others have likely noticed before.

Those are all old bugs. Irrelevent.

the download information is bizarre though, this is the exact same file location I've been working from. sounds like a problem on PureZC's part. I'll try again with a different file name. guess you'll have to wait till the next time someone checks submissions (sorry about that)

Edited by King Aquamentus, 21 October 2017 - 08:01 PM.

#101 Old-Skool

Old-Skool

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 22 October 2017 - 07:55 AM

Ok looks like it took this time everyone. (That was fast! Thanks to who did that)

Enjoy

#102 xenomicx

xenomicx

Zelda Arcade

• Members

Posted 22 October 2017 - 08:26 PM

I've gone everywhere I can in level 6 (I believe). Bombed every wall, burned and pushed everything, used the whistle in every room, found a few keys (can't reach one) and basically I can't go anywhere without the Red Candle to burn the Blue Ice.

EDIT: Just found it. Literally the last wall I tried to bomb, just left of the ice blocks.

Edited by xenomicx, 23 October 2017 - 11:47 AM.

#103 xenomicx

xenomicx

Zelda Arcade

• Members

Posted 23 October 2017 - 05:16 PM

Ok, now I'm stuck here: 

https://ibb.co/c6tAi6

It looks as if I can travel right, but I cannot pass this first set of bubbles with the ladder

Edited by xenomicx, 23 October 2017 - 05:23 PM.

#104 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 23 October 2017 - 07:15 PM

Try downloading the quest file again and replace the old quest file with the updated one.  I think he just put an update up.

#105 xenomicx

xenomicx

Zelda Arcade

• Members

Posted 23 October 2017 - 08:58 PM

Try downloading the quest file again and replace the old quest file with the updated one.  I think he just put an update up.

Thank you! That was it and I beat it. Got everything except the Red Ring. I can see it in Death Mountain, but I can't get to it. Any hints?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: help, tips

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users