EZGBZ Palettes Thread

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#31 SpikeReynolds

SpikeReynolds

Ironically bald furry

• Members

Posted 14 September 2012 - 07:13 PM

I figure since it won the palette contest, I might as well share it to the public.

Spoiler

#32 Lightwulf

Lightwulf

Master

• Members

Posted 15 September 2012 - 07:39 PM

QUOTE(Fausch @ Sep 14 2012, 05:13 PM) View Post
I figure since it won the palette contest, I might as well share it to the public.

Spoiler
Hey Fausch, I downloaded this picture to try and add its pallettes to EZGBZ. However, when I go to grab it, it doesn't have the colors laid out correctly. It appears that you did an Alt-PrintScreen screenshot instead of the built-in screenshot grabber in ZQuest. (That's probably why it's so big, too.)

In order for us to rip the correct pallettes from this, you need to take your screenshot in ZQuest, using the "Z" key when the screen is showing, and then repost it.

#33 SpikeReynolds

SpikeReynolds

Ironically bald furry

• Members

Posted 16 September 2012 - 06:45 PM

Oh, I know what I did. Derp. I took and trimmed the Zquest GUI out of the shot in MSpaint. I must have effed up the color layout when I did that.

#34 Thomas G. House

Thomas G. House

Senior

• Members

Posted 23 September 2012 - 01:16 AM

I need a palette for a fire dungeon, like the "Burning" palettes in NewBS and DoR.

#35 Orithan

Orithan

Studying Scientist - Commission from Silvixen

• Members

Posted 03 November 2012 - 07:18 AM

Fire and Obsidian Dungeon:
EZGBZTilesetPallet-FireandObsidian.png

A little late, but this should be fitting for a Fire Dungeon (no palette cycling, however). The CSets used in the screenshot are CSet 2 and 3 (2 for the fire-part, 3 for the obsidian-part). Also that sprite sitting on front of the chest is mine and uses CSet 6 (please don't steal, although there is another version of that sprite exists elsewhere here).

Edited by Orithan, 23 November 2014 - 06:36 AM.

• Jared likes this

#36 Jenny

Jenny

braixen

• Members
  • Pronouns:She / Her

Posted 18 December 2012 - 03:09 PM

Canyon of Death Palette:
http://i1182.photobu...zelda003-14.png

Fairy Woods Palette:
http://i1182.photobu...zelda002-17.png

Woodfall
http://i1182.photobu...oy/Woodfall.png

Also free for requests.

Edited by Dragonite, 18 December 2012 - 04:57 PM.

#37 Mitchfork

Mitchfork

no fun. not ever.

• Contributors

Posted 06 April 2013 - 09:19 PM

bump

I'm working on this palette for a cave, but I'm not too happy with it, it just seems kind of boring. I figured I'd post it here and see if anybody had any constructive comments or could improve it a bit.

IPB Image

#38 Linkus

Linkus

• Members

Posted 06 April 2013 - 10:10 PM

Here's my take on it:

IPB Image

#39 Mitchfork

Mitchfork

no fun. not ever.

• Contributors

Posted 06 April 2013 - 11:37 PM

QUOTE(Linkus @ Apr 6 2013, 10:10 PM) View Post

Here's my take on it:

IPB Image

This is very nice. A lot warmer than my original. Thanks a lot, appreciate it. icon_smile.gif

#40 Sheik

Sheik

Deified

• Members

Posted 26 April 2013 - 01:01 PM

Posted Image
Sunny Beach

Posted Image
Orange Volcano

#41 Lightwulf

Lightwulf

Master

• Members

Posted 08 May 2013 - 11:54 AM

Nice pallettes, everyone! :D I just added Tingle's 3 and Shiek's 2 pallettes to EZGBZ 2.5 and updated the "pallette credits" text file. (It's not updated to the database yet, though.)
And, in case you're wondering, I've already added all previous pallettes (except Fausch's because the pallette was messed up by MS Paint) and they are on the current version of EZGBZ 2.5 in the database.

Hey, Linkus/Ebola Zaire, if you would like that pallette added to EZGBZ 2.5 also, just let me know and please give it a title. If not, I'm cool with it. 8)

Edited by Lightwulf, 08 May 2013 - 11:58 AM.

#42 Mitchfork

Mitchfork

no fun. not ever.

• Contributors

Posted 17 May 2013 - 11:53 PM

I'm looking for something that would be a nice beachy dungeon/interior palette... so far I'm using this one:
sXHjvWp.png

It pulls colors from Happy Haterade, and it does the job but it's not my favorite. :-/

#43 Demonlink

Demonlink

Lurking in the shadows...

• Members

Posted 19 April 2014 - 03:56 PM

My first palette contribution! :O Anyway, it's based off of Shiek's Kakariko Colors and DoR Sunlit Fields:

zelda035_zps057d8f97.png

GB Sunlit Fields

#44 Lightwulf

Lightwulf

Master

• Members

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:17 AM

Nice job, Demonlink! :)

However, you didn't have a CSet 9.  With that blank, all the enemies that use CSet 9 would be... I don't know... probably invisible.  Unless you want to go back and add one, I went ahead and copied the CSet 9 from "Woodfall" by Yoshidude/Dragonite/Jacques to your palette.  (Man, some people sure change names a lot! :lol: )

I went ahead and added this to the master EZGBZ 2.5 file.  It will be on the next release.  (BTW, let me know if you prefer it be released soon; otherwise, I might wait until I have other substantive content to update it, such as other people submitting palettes or sprite fixes.)

• Demonlink likes this

#45 Demonlink

Demonlink

Lurking in the shadows...

• Members

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:52 PM

Nice job, Demonlink! :)

However, you didn't have a CSet 9.  With that blank, all the enemies that use CSet 9 would be... I don't know... probably invisible.  Unless you want to go back and add one, I went ahead and copied the CSet 9 from "Woodfall" by Yoshidude/Dragonite/Jacques to your palette.  (Man, some people sure change names a lot! :lol: )

I went ahead and added this to the master EZGBZ 2.5 file.  It will be on the next release.  (BTW, let me know if you prefer it be released soon; otherwise, I might wait until I have other substantive content to update it, such as other people submitting palettes or sprite fixes.)

Thanks man! :D It's actually fine if you copied a Cset9, since it did look weird on my file XD. And take your time to update it, no problem ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users