Favorite Activity to do when offline.

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Item

Item

Senior

• Banned

Posted 02 February 2017 - 04:46 PM

Well, I just play with my friend online at GTA 5, and watch Space Dandy. 

((What do you guys do?))

• Mitchfork likes this

#2 Magi_Hero

Magi_Hero

gubgub

• Members

Posted 02 February 2017 - 04:48 PM

Master... a few retro games again. Handful of games to finish on my flash cart.

Bowling leagues also.

#3 Item

Item

Senior

• Banned

Posted 02 February 2017 - 04:50 PM

Bowling, I love that a lot, rolling the ball to the pins. Such good times.

#4 Professor Bedwetter

Professor Bedwetter

Strangers when we meet

• Members

Posted 02 February 2017 - 04:54 PM

My gym class in senior year we went bowling almost every other day and let me tell you something

I'm done bowling

• Magi_Hero likes this

#5 Item

Item

Senior

• Banned

Posted 02 February 2017 - 04:55 PM

Bowling is fun Zack. Your missing out.

#6 thepsynergist

thepsynergist

thepsynergist

• Members

Posted 02 February 2017 - 06:20 PM

Mini-golfing.  

This one time, I went to my local mini-golf place, Scandia (it's viking themed), with a bunch of friends.  There was a hole that had a long ramp before a loop-de-loop and emptying out into a circle with a hole in the middle.  Well, not caring either way if I win this hole or not, I take my left hand, and swing the club backwards rather hard.  The ball shoots up the loop-de-loop, goes off the course, almost hits my friend in the leg, bounces off a wall, goes back on course and got a hole-in-one.  My friend who hadn't gotten many points that game was salty for days.

#7 Item

Item

Senior

• Banned

Posted 02 February 2017 - 06:23 PM

Isn't that boomers mini golf?

#8 thepsynergist

thepsynergist

thepsynergist

• Members

Posted 02 February 2017 - 06:27 PM

http://scandiafunland.com/

It's in the North Bay Area.

EDIT: Oh, god, I just realized Guy Fieri is on the homepage.

Edited by thepsynergist, 02 February 2017 - 08:08 PM.

• Magi_Hero likes this

#9 Item

Item

Senior

• Banned

Posted 02 February 2017 - 07:37 PM

Well then.

#10 Moonbread

Moonbread

Playing With Psychos

• Members
  • Pronouns:They / Them

Posted 03 February 2017 - 02:46 AM

Hey Unpost, it's good that you want to be active in discussions around here, but please do try to include more substance to your posts.  Not every post has to be an essay of course, but some effort is appreciated.  Posts especially like your most recent one here don't really add anything to the discussion at hand.

Anyway, as for myself, offline activities?  You mean going to work, doing laundry, and sleeping?  Okay, those things do encompass my life a lot, but I do really enjoy going on walks around here- well, when there hasn't been a recent ice storm at least.  There's a lot of parks around here and a beautiful view of the Rockies.  And a lot of geese!  They are my friends.

#11 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 03 February 2017 - 04:21 AM

I don't really do a lot when I'm offline, but one of my favourite things is to go driving with my family and explore some parts of south east England (with my dad driving though, I can't drive just yet lol). I've always liked going outside London once in a while, getting away from the crazy city life and going into the countryside for the day. I've seen quite a lot of cool things during drives like this, one of the bests being Cheddar Gorge and Stonehenge, and others being random historic villages over in Portugal (and here too I guess).

#12 Item

Item

Senior

• Banned

Posted 03 February 2017 - 04:54 AM

Hey Unpost, it's good that you want to be active in discussions around here, but please do try to include more substance to your posts.  Not every post has to be an essay of course, but some effort is appreciated.  Posts especially like your most recent one here don't really add anything to the discussion at hand.

Anyway, as for myself, offline activities?  You mean going to work, doing laundry, and sleeping?  Okay, those things do encompass my life a lot, but I do really enjoy going on walks around here- well, when there hasn't been a recent ice storm at least.  There's a lot of parks around here and a beautiful view of the Rockies.  And a lot of geese!  They are my friends.

I knew someone was gonna sya that to me. I try my best not to make an essay to peoplel but my brain wants me to. Starting now I won't post any more essays and posts less as well. I just need to chill on the essays.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users