• Members

Posted 02 November 2015 - 06:09 PM

It's FRIDAY!  FR-  *dies*

#17 Bill Nye the Russian Spy

Bill Nye the Russian Spy

БИЛЛ БИЛЛ БИЛЛ БИЛЛ

• Members

Posted 02 November 2015 - 11:09 PM

Anything by Taylor Swift or Justin Bieber.

Also, Friday, although that one's not really fair, considering how it came to be and what Rebecca Black thinks of it today.

• The Satellite likes this

#18 SpikeReynolds

SpikeReynolds

Ironically bald furry

• Members

Posted 03 November 2015 - 12:03 AM

I couldn't pin it to one song, although I have a couple of big ones.

• 'Miss the Misery' by Halestorm. Jesus Christ, woman, we get it. You like to bone. At least let the rhythm section do something interesting. 
  • 'Bad Girlfriend' by Theory of a Deadman. Wow. Such substance. Very virtuoso. Amaze. It's like they read the book on how to write a chart-topping cock-rock song and followed it to the letter.

I could put out a laundry list of bands and artists I really don't like, but I'd be here all day. Basically I don't like modern country, the majority of 80s glam rock, modern cock-rock, and modern hip-hop.

#19 Tree

Tree

Everything must go away

• Members

Posted 03 November 2015 - 12:27 AM

'Bad Girlfriend' by Theory of a Deadman. Wow. Such substance. Very virtuoso. Amaze. It's like they read the book on how to write a chart-topping cock-rock song and followed it to the letter.

... My mom really liked this song. Whenever it'd come on the radio, she'd blare it... I didn't think it sounded too bad on a musical standpoint, but the fucking subject matter and lyrics... My god. It's just nasty. I don't wanna hear about your gross girlfriend...

It's not as bad as Nickelback's "Something In Your Mouth", though. I fucking LOATH that song, and this is coming from someone who thinks the hate on Nickelback is kinda silly. (Their earlier stuff is pretty alright...) Seriously, can you not write songs about that crap? Or, at least not be so fucking transparent about it?? I liked it when I can listen to a song about sex and all things related without having to worry about the chilluns hearing it, because the song writer actually uses mature, poetic language instead of "Gurl les furk". Unlike "Bad Girlfriend", though, I don't even think it sounds good. Not even remotely. Everything about it is just gross.

/endrant

• MermaidCim likes this

#20 nicklegends

nicklegends

Trofessional Pransposer

• Contributors
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 03 November 2015 - 01:37 AM

#21 SpikeReynolds

SpikeReynolds

Ironically bald furry

• Members

Posted 03 November 2015 - 01:49 AM

... My mom really liked this song. Whenever it'd come on the radio, she'd blare it... I didn't think it sounded too bad on a musical standpoint, but the fucking subject matter and lyrics... My god. It's just nasty. I don't wanna hear about your gross girlfriend...

It's not as bad as Nickelback's "Something In Your Mouth", though. I fucking LOATH that song, and this is coming from someone who thinks the hate on Nickelback is kinda silly. (Their earlier stuff is pretty alright...) Seriously, can you not write songs about that crap? Or, at least not be so fucking transparent about it?? I liked it when I can listen to a song about sex and all things related without having to worry about the chilluns hearing it, because the song writer actually uses mature, poetic language instead of "Gurl les furk". Unlike "Bad Girlfriend", though, I don't even think it sounds good. Not even remotely. Everything about it is just gross.

/endrant

Yea, that's cock-rock for ya. 

• Magi_Hero likes this

#22 MermaidCim

MermaidCim

Yes I'm that guy who dreamt Dani was Zelda. LOL Cimfam/zelda

• Members

Posted 03 November 2015 - 08:53 AM

Speaking of Bad Blood, I've watched 4 covers of it. One by Cimorelli [w/Johnsons], one by Victoria Avenue [Aussie country-pop trio], one by Delphi Freeman and Tori Fleming, and one by rock band Ashland. The original version of the song sucks though. I feel Taylor is getting worse with her music.

There are cases where I find the covers better than the originals. Take Want To Want Me, See You Again, Bad Blood, What Do You Mean for example. I mentioned Cim before, these girls all released these covers this year, and I love them way more than the original.

Some songs I can't stand also include....well anything by Chris Brown. Bieber's Baby makes me puke. Maroon 5's Animals I think is absolutely bad. I have a LONG list of bad songs. Don't get me started on Miley Cyrus's We Can't Stop.

BTW I liked the Sonic Spinball music. LOL

Edited by MermaidCim, 03 November 2015 - 08:54 AM.

• nicklegends likes this

#23 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Members

Posted 03 November 2015 - 12:10 PM

One Direction - What Makes You Beautiful

• nicklegends likes this

#24 Norzan

Norzan

Adept

• Members

Posted 03 November 2015 - 12:21 PM

Silento - Watch Me. It's repetitive, extremely annoying and not catchy in the slightest. The lyrics are literally the names of outdated dance songs and nothing else.

They should have retitled the song to The Outdated Dance Songs: The Song.

Edited by Norzan, 03 November 2015 - 12:22 PM.

• MermaidCim and The Satellite like this

#25 MermaidCim

MermaidCim

• Members

Posted 03 November 2015 - 02:36 PM

That SIlento song might single handily one of the worst songs I've ever heard in my entire life.

• The Satellite likes this

#26 Magi_Hero

Magi_Hero

gubgub

• Members

Posted 05 November 2015 - 12:27 AM

This monstrosity. Oh god it just screams piss.

• nicklegends likes this

#27 Bill Nye the Russian Spy

Bill Nye the Russian Spy

БИЛЛ БИЛЛ БИЛЛ БИЛЛ

• Members

Posted 05 November 2015 - 12:58 AM

This monstrosity. Oh god it just screams piss.

Suddenly, a particular line in The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny makes a lot more sense to me.

And yet... I'd rather it didn't.

Edited by Bill Nye the Russian Spy, 05 November 2015 - 01:00 AM.

• Magi_Hero, Tree and MarinaraSauce like this

#28 Tree

Tree

Everything must go away

• Members

Posted 05 November 2015 - 02:39 AM

"Single Ladies" by Beyonce is another song that I cannot stand. Come on, B. You're better than this...

#29 MermaidCim

MermaidCim

• Members

Posted 05 November 2015 - 06:47 AM

"Single Ladies" by Beyonce is another song that I cannot stand. Come on, B. You're better than this...

Words can't begin to describe how absolutely terrible this song is. Seriously, why? Was she that desperate? I rather hear nails on the chalkboard in repeat than Single Ladies.

• Tree likes this

#30 Astromeow

Astromeow

RESPECT DA OBOE SOLO

• Members

Posted 05 November 2015 - 09:31 AM

Clearly this song was too annoying for Gibdo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users