Custom Boss Script

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 OmegaX

OmegaX

Leader of Omega GamingHunters101

• Members

Posted 22 July 2016 - 10:19 PM

I'm Requesting a custom boss script for one of my dungeons I'm working on in my quest. First off, the boss is going to be a 1x1 design,Second the boss will have two phases. Here's what i want the boss to do, The Boss will have 3 attacks, it will summon monsters (Octoroks, keese, and moblins). Its second attack is that he will shoot 3 fireball that will bounce off the walls and will explode after bouncing off the wall 4 times,doing a half heart of damage. Its third attack is when it going into the center of the room and will Fire 8 bomb blast at link doing 1 heart of damage. Once the boss health is at 50% the battle will enter phase 2, which has two new attacks. The first attack is the boss teleporting around the room shooting Fire which will turn into a small ring of fire once it hits a wall doing 1 heart of damage. The next attack is the boss going into the center of the room firing fireball at a rapid rate at link for 5 seconds. Once the boss health is at 25% he will start to move quicker (Sightly) and do his spells more quickly and that's it.

My Mistake i didn't relize this was script discussion not script request unit after i posted it, my bad

#2 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:She / Her, They / Them

Posted 22 July 2016 - 10:35 PM

How will the boss move? Does he chase after Link, or walk around like a moblin/goriya/octrock, or teleport randomly? Also, for the summon effect, do you wish for the enemies to drop from the ceiling, or for them to spawn from magic projectiles? Do you want the number of monsters that spawn to be a fixed amount, or increase with each phase?

#3 OmegaX

OmegaX

• Members

Posted 22 July 2016 - 10:43 PM

How the boss moves, the walking enemies (Ex. Dark nuts), No he won't chase after link. The spawn effects, Spawn from magic projectiles. The Number of monsters, he will summon 3 of any monsters (Ex. He summons a 2 octoroks and 1 keese) and it won't increase for each phase.

Edited by MegaX, 22 July 2016 - 10:43 PM.

#4 Lejes

Lejes

Seeker of Runes

• Members

Posted 23 July 2016 - 02:15 AM

Boss Manster

A rough draft. Requires ghost.zh (hopefully you know what that is).

#5 OmegaX

OmegaX

• Members

Posted 23 July 2016 - 10:55 AM

Sadly i don't what ghost.zh is

#6 Lejes

Lejes

Seeker of Runes

• Members

Posted 23 July 2016 - 01:27 PM

It's this. Saffith has a video tutorial for setting it up, and there's also probably a thread in the tutorials forum for it.

#7 OmegaX

OmegaX

• Members

Posted 23 July 2016 - 04:29 PM

All right then. thank you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users