Castle Haunt III released

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
109 replies to this topic

#106 zrookie

zrookie

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 22 November 2006 - 08:16 PM

elise unless there is a way to make it magically appear it's not there. there is a chest but it didn't hold dins fire ( at least not for me).

Freedom i think i have a problem. no dins fire.

#107 patty3762gla

patty3762gla

• Members

Posted 22 November 2006 - 08:34 PM

Elise or Freedom or anyone Help would be appreciated.

How do I get to the top rooms in Chamber 6 to defeat the boss? I have been all over several times and I can't find an entrance to the top 4 rooms. Thanks

Edited by patty3762gla, 22 November 2006 - 08:37 PM.

#108 Psion

Psion

• Members

Posted 22 November 2006 - 09:01 PM

How do you get the whistle on level three? I've looked everywhere, I've bombed all the walls, I tried to walk though all the skull walls. And what's with that goofy looking ghost that flits across the screen?

#109 Freedom

Freedom

Warrior

• Members

Posted 22 November 2006 - 10:46 PM

Sorry folks, but it's come to my attention that some players aren't able to get the Din's fire due to some strange bug with the ZC engine, so I'm pulling this quest back off my server and will re-release it if and when there is a stable version available so everyone that want's to can actually finish this quest.
Since it takes Din's Fire to get into level 9, I don't want a whole bunch of people playing all the way up through level 8 only to just get pissed off that they can't finish this quest.

Mods, you can close this thread.

#110 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 22 November 2006 - 10:48 PM

That's a shame. =/ I'm placing a link in my userCP back to this thread so if we ever need it, we'll have it.

* Closed Until Future Use Is Necessary *

(Within two months of course. Else we'll just start a new thread, as per Pure rules.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users