Hero of Dreams LV 2 help

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 herooftime555

herooftime555

Junior

• Members

Posted 04 June 2006 - 10:36 PM

How do I get pass the guards the guards in this shot ? I KNOW you have to push the white blocks in front of them, but when I do I still get caught and get sent to jail. Any ideas on what I might be doing wrong? Or am I just pushing the blocks in the incorrect positon? Please help me out if you can. Thanks!

user posted image

#2 Dethl

Dethl

@

• Members

Posted 04 June 2006 - 10:54 PM

1. The offical help thread.

2. The blocks have to be exactly in front of them. Remember that you can still use the space above the moblins line of site.

The left block needs to be pushed right, down, down, down, left, left, down.

The right block needs to be pushed up, right, right, right, right, right, and down in front.

Edit: Stupid errors.

Edited by Taku of Miso, 04 June 2006 - 10:55 PM.

#3 NineLives

NineLives

Boom. Zoom. Dakota.

• Members

Posted 04 June 2006 - 10:54 PM

http://www.purezc.co...showtopic=18607
please ask there in the official HoD topic.
you need to push both blocks directly one tile in front of the moblins

#4 herooftime555

herooftime555

Junior

• Members

Posted 05 June 2006 - 01:16 AM

Ok, I have made it passed the guards, but now I need to know where the boss key is located. Please help out if u can. Thank you!

#5 herooftime555

herooftime555

Junior

• Members

Posted 05 June 2006 - 03:33 AM

Iam also missing a key as it seems from this screen shot, and I need it to open this block. Im pretty sure I got all the keys, but I hope there are more because if I would have to start a new a new game all over again that would realy piss me off. Also, I still cannot find the boss key. Please help me out if u can. Thank you!

user posted image

#6 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 05 June 2006 - 07:42 PM

Well, you asked the same question in two threads, but this one you showed me details about where you at. Anyways, the key is just left of that screen. Hit the skull statue with the boomerang and you will have your key.

Also, please don't double post, that is against the rules. Please use the edit button next time.

Also, I am going to close this thread since there is an offical thread so there won't be that much clutter. *closed*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users