The Hero of Dreams Help

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 Jacklyn

Jacklyn

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 28 March 2006 - 01:47 AM

Anybody please tell me where is Lv2? I've found fort wolfblin, is theis Lv2? If yes, where is the entrance? How to get into it? Do I need the bow and arrow to get in? I don't have it yet. (finished Lv1) Where? Thanks! icon_frown.gif

#2 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 28 March 2006 - 01:55 AM

Fort Wolfblin is the 2nd level. To get in at first you need to go to the left side of the fort. There is a big statue right there. Push it and you will get into the level.

#3 Jacklyn

Jacklyn

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 28 March 2006 - 03:55 AM

Thanks Shoelace, now I got arrow and the boss key, but I can't find the way to the bow. Help please! icon_cry.gif

#4 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members

Posted 28 March 2006 - 05:03 AM

With the boss key you can now open the door to the left of the prison screen. When you go through that door you will notice a key door (That is where the bow is). To get the key, you need to follow that path and go on the overworld part of the level. Aviod the guards and you will make it to the northeastern part of the level. That door leads you to the key. The key is behind a vine.

By the way, if you haven't heard:

http://www.mbwonline...o of Dreams.zip

ATTENTION EVERYONE. bigboylink, found a stupid continue bug I made right before I released the game (That is what I get for changing something at the last minute). Please redownload the game. I don't want anyone else to get it. Don't erase your file, just redownload it with the link above and you can continue playing with no worries. I sent in an updated version to PureZC, and it will uploaded soon. For now download it with this link!

#5 Jacklyn

Jacklyn

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 28 March 2006 - 06:11 AM

I have the key already, but I can't reach the big chest. Help! icon_cry.gif I've been trying for 2 hours.

How to open the right door with the triforce on the floor? Is this the chest with the bow? icon_confused.gif

Edited by Jacklyn, 28 March 2006 - 06:39 AM.

#6 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members

Posted 28 March 2006 - 07:06 AM

Oh, sorry. Look at the floor carefully. There is a trigger in the wall. Step on it and it will open the door.

#7 Jacklyn

Jacklyn

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 28 March 2006 - 07:20 AM

QUOTE(Shoelace @ Mar 28 2006, 08:06 PM)
Oh, sorry.  Look at the floor carefully.  There is a trigger in the wall.  Step on it and it will open the door.

View Post

Thanks Shoelace I got the bow. icon_razz.gif

#8 Teilyr

Teilyr

• Members

Posted 28 March 2006 - 08:13 AM

Topic closed. Please use the previously created HoD quest help topic for further assistance. icon_smile.gif

http://www.purezc.co...showtopic=18607

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users