#1 Joki

Joki

Adept

• Members

Posted 27 November 2016 - 05:26 PM

Wanted: A competent scripter

for the following project:

http://www.purezc.ne...projects&id=280

Bigjoe has limited access to a computer for the next 6 months. I have all the files and am looking for someone to continue building this project in his stead. i will recommend you are put as a co-creator after the work on the project is finished and he's back on line for good.

For those of you who don't know, Bigjoe was your official 5th Quest winner. The above project represents a huge portion of work on both our parts, and I want to get the thing finished ideally for summer 2017.

Either PM me your interest, or add a comment here and I'll be in touch.

#2 Timelord

Timelord

The Timelord

• Banned

Posted 28 November 2016 - 03:06 AM

What types of scripts do you anticipate needing?

#3 Joki

Joki

Adept

• Members

Posted 28 November 2016 - 08:08 AM

Effectively looking for someone to take over actually building the quest. Including building the levels, scripting a few bosses, and maybe a few other bits and pieces.

As far as design is concerned, the person building it wouldn't need to design the levels per-se. Ive already mapped them all out on powerpoint. I just have no knowledge of ZQuest or scripting.

Would prefer it if the someone who takes has actually played the demo version from last years expo. http://www.purezc.ne...ownloads&id=538

Purely because they will know the feel that I/Bigjoe are looking for.

#4 Timelord

Timelord

The Timelord

• Banned

Posted 28 November 2016 - 09:35 AM

Effectively looking for someone to take over actually building the quest. Including building the levels, scripting a few bosses, and maybe a few other bits and pieces.

As far as design is concerned, the person building it wouldn't need to design the levels per-se. Ive already mapped them all out on powerpoint. I just have no knowledge of ZQuest or scripting.

Would prefer it if the someone who takes has actually played the demo version from last years expo. http://www.purezc.ne...ownloads&id=538

Purely because they will know the feel that I/Bigjoe are looking for.

What is your best estimate on the amount of material that remains unfinished? If you are on Skype, perhaps we can discuss it there.

#5 Joki

Joki

Adept

• Members

Posted 28 November 2016 - 03:38 PM

A skype convo might be a good idea. PM me your details.

#6 Timelord

Timelord

The Timelord

• Banned

Posted 28 November 2016 - 04:32 PM

My username on Skype is the same as it is here; and it's on my profile.

#7 Timelord

Timelord

The Timelord

• Banned

Posted 01 December 2016 - 12:57 PM

I accepted your invitation, but I'ven't heard from you. I don't know if you normally only log into Skype when you anticipate a conversation, or if you merely have a busy work schedule. Either way, when you have time, send me an hello.

Edited by ZoriaRPG, 01 December 2016 - 12:57 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users