Beta Testers, Screenshots & Level 1 Done

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 Kivitoe

Kivitoe

Sponsored by Taco Bell

• Members

Posted 22 November 2016 - 04:32 PM

I've just released some screenshots for the quest. You can see them on the project page.

I'm also looking for people to beta test, seeing as I've just completed the decently sized level 1, and am not the most skilled in testing (I am able to remove the "surface bugs"). If you are willing to test, please PM me or post in this thread, and I might add you.

Thanks for the support!

Edited by Kivitoe, 22 November 2016 - 04:33 PM.

• Shane likes this

#2 Kivitoe

Kivitoe

Sponsored by Taco Bell

• Members

Posted 25 November 2016 - 06:21 PM

Anyone interested in becoming a beta tester??

#3 Timelord

Timelord

The Timelord

• Banned

Posted 26 November 2016 - 11:00 PM

Pure has been pretty dead all week, likely due to the holiday in the States, so it may be a while before you have any volunteers. I'm not sure if the quest has sparked much attention yet, either. It's only been up for a week or so, after all, and Z1-style 'dungeon/hack and slash' quests typically need testing the least. They typically don't get as many volunteers, either, because there's little in the way of wacky stuff to try and break.

How long is the intro segment (completed section of the quest) and level 1?

Dimentio and Eppy are the best, for finding bugs and exploits.

Edited by ZoriaRPG, 26 November 2016 - 11:04 PM.

• Kivitoe likes this

#4 Kivitoe

Kivitoe

Sponsored by Taco Bell

• Members

Posted 01 December 2016 - 09:17 PM

Pure has been pretty dead all week, likely due to the holiday in the States, so it may be a while before you have any volunteers. I'm not sure if the quest has sparked much attention yet, either. It's only been up for a week or so, after all, and Z1-style 'dungeon/hack and slash' quests typically need testing the least. They typically don't get as many volunteers, either, because there's little in the way of wacky stuff to try and break.How long is the intro segment (completed section of the quest) and level 1?Dimentio and Eppy are the best, for finding bugs and exploits.

The intro (Getting the items required for level 1 plus selling out the closest shop would probably take 15-30 mins. Level 1 is probably one of the biggest dungeons I've made, so it would most likely take about 45 minutes to an hour.

#5 Timelord

Timelord

The Timelord

• Banned

Posted 01 December 2016 - 09:49 PM

I'm not sure how much time I have for extensive bugtesting, but i could likely do a playtest, and note any obvious issues for you.

• Kivitoe likes this

#6 Kivitoe

Kivitoe

Sponsored by Taco Bell

• Members

Posted 01 December 2016 - 10:27 PM

I'm not sure how much time I have for extensive bugtesting, but i could likely do a playtest, and note any obvious issues for you.

I don't think that there will be many bugs so it shouldn't take too long. Please note that none of the music is permanent.

#7 Timelord

Timelord

The Timelord

• Banned

Posted 03 December 2016 - 03:40 AM

I filed a report in the QP Dev section.

Are you doing your testing with cheats enabled?

Edited by ZoriaRPG, 03 December 2016 - 03:41 AM.

#8 LikeLike on fire

LikeLike on fire

vaugly coherent

• Members

Posted 14 December 2016 - 07:00 AM

there is a pushing blocks problem in the upper left courner of level one where you can trap yourself

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users