• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

(*seagull noises*)

• Members

Posted 11 April 2006 - 07:35 AM

The NeoFirst Development Forum At AGN

For those of you who are unable to post in that forum, or at AGN at all, (Though everything is completely public at the moment.) you may use this thread to ask questions, state comments, etc.

Be sure to read up on all of the threads there to stay in touch with NeoFirst and its progress. Your input is very important to make it what it needs to be. icon_smile.gif

For those just hearing about it, NeoFirst will be an official Zelda Classic Quest, much along the lines of 210test.qst or demo.qst which will exhibit the new features of ZC 2.11. It will be a short quest, but filled with a large amount of quality. It will use Radien's DoR tileset, as it is probably the most convenient tileset for such a thing.

It will use custom music, (Many thanks to Saffith and Dechipher/Midiman for many of the current midis.) and custom tiles will be drawn. (OMEG has already contributed some wonderful heart tiles!) If you wish to contribute anything, please either post them here, or preferably, in the credits thread pinned at the top of the NeoFirst Development Forum at AGN. (Again, the link is above.)

#2 rexlaninetales

rexlaninetales

9 tailed kitsune

• Members

Posted 19 June 2006 - 06:00 PM

Awsome! I hope you'll find some of my midi music useful for the quest. I really love it when others use my music in their quest. Makes me feel so special...Heeheehee!
Also, I've made a lot of new tiles and I need to submit them. Unfortuantely, my color pallette is probably incompatitble and would probably require a lot of recoloring.
Please let me know if you need anything in particular (Music or tiles)...I'd be honored to help out. Kudos my shadow felidae.

#3 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

(*seagull noises*)

• Members

Posted 26 June 2006 - 08:13 AM

QUOTE(rexlaninetales @ Jun 19 2006, 08:00 PM)
Also, I've made a lot of new tiles and I need to submit them. Unfortuantely, my color pallette is probably incompatitble and would probably require a lot of recoloring.  Please let me know if you need anything in particular (Music or tiles)...I'd be honored to help out.

View Post

Thanks Rob. icon_smile.gif Just out of curiosity, what is the set that you're working with? I don't recognize the palette. I'd initially think that it's a Classic tileset, but the overabundance of reds and yellows (Flaming colors, etc.) are new.

#4 rexlaninetales

rexlaninetales

9 tailed kitsune

• Members

Posted 27 June 2006 - 01:03 PM

Heh! Yeah...My palletes started out using the classic set, but they didn't have enough colors for my needs. So yeah, I did motify all of my palletes big time! If there's a way you could export the pallete that you're using, I'll assign it to one of my DMAPs and try to convert some of my most useful tiles into your pallete format.
As for the flaming colors...I believe that's Cset 4 & 5. I knew the fire element would be frequently used so I opted for many subtle shades between Yellow, Orange, and Red.
CSET 5 is useful for desert areas as well as a fire scene or a volcano terrain thanks to having all of the fire colors as well as a bunch of shades of brown for the mountains.
Cset 6 uses the first 4 traditional green tunic colors but the rest of the colors use yellow, lime, and many shades of grayscale (from white to black)
Cset 7 is my rainbow cset. It has all of the colors of the rainbow and bunches of purple shades. This Cset is useful for flowery gardens
Cset 8 has shades of blue for water scenes and two shades of green for grasslands and a few shades of yallow for the beaches.

#5 Rocksfan13

Rocksfan13

Looks best in Blue

• Members

Posted 15 September 2006 - 10:33 AM

Ok Josh, what is the official goings on. Who's doing what and where? All the details please.

For those that don't know. I have been blocked from AGN.

Edited by rocksfan13, 15 September 2006 - 11:01 AM.

#6 Rocksfan13

Rocksfan13

Looks best in Blue

• Members

Posted 25 September 2006 - 10:40 AM

Is the fire boomer included in this quest or is it being left out?

Edited by rocksfan13, 25 September 2006 - 10:40 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users