problem / mayor bug with the deku leaf

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 09 July 2017 - 11:30 AM

Hello everyone i have a problem with Mero's Deku leaf. You see... i have a problem and a mayor bugs in this item script. So first the whirlwind of the deku leaf doesn't active any trigger (ever if you choice the Fire Trigger, wand (magic) trigger, and the strike trigger) so he can't exemple active a fan like banana quest. The bugs is very annoyed. When Link falls/drowns in the pit/lava when he uses the whirlwind of the leaf, Link take a damages but respawn where the whirlwind is making Link a continuation of falling/drowning in the pitlava making a continuation of damages until the whirlwind is gone or until Link died. so is everybody can help me ? because i can't make a quest if i have a item with a mayor bug and some problem like that. i do like the deku leaf like banana quest and with the whirlwind ffc script and the addition of the floating block. But with this bugged script i can't do much except make Link float when press B for a certain moment and spawn a whirlwind. and if possible disable the function if the roc feather is used.
actually i used the Moosh's pitlava

Edited by Cedric, 09 July 2017 - 01:27 PM.

#2 Timelord

Timelord

The Timelord

• Banned

Posted 09 July 2017 - 07:57 PM

Hello everyone i have a problem with Mero's Deku leaf. You see... i have a problem and a mayor bugs in this item script. So first the whirlwind of the deku leaf doesn't active any trigger (ever if you choice the Fire Trigger, wand (magic) trigger, and the strike trigger) so he can't exemple active a fan like banana quest. The bugs is very annoyed. When Link falls/drowns in the pit/lava when he uses the whirlwind of the leaf, Link take a damages but respawn where the whirlwind is making Link a continuation of falling/drowning in the pitlava making a continuation of damages until the whirlwind is gone or until Link died. so is everybody can help me ? because i can't make a quest if i have a item with a mayor bug and some problem like that. i do like the deku leaf like banana quest and with the whirlwind ffc script and the addition of the floating block. But with this bugged script i can't do much except make Link float when press B for a certain moment and spawn a whirlwind. and if possible disable the function if the roc feather is used.
actually i used the Moosh's pitlava

(Emphasis, mine.

This is usually what happens when you use old Mero code. I wasn't aware that she published a Deku leaf script, but you would be better off using something that is more recent; and probably something designed to work with the pit system that you are using

#3 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 09 July 2017 - 08:14 PM

the problem is there's no recent deku leaf script in the deta base.

#4 Timelord

Timelord

The Timelord

• Banned

Posted 10 July 2017 - 09:48 PM

the problem is there's no recent deku leaf script in the deta base.

Is the Moosh Trampoline script not in the database?!

I thought that it was; unless that is not what you are doing here.

#5 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 10 July 2017 - 11:00 PM

Huh i just asking the deku leaf not the trampoline ^^' it's the item the problem
The trampoline is ok for the pitlava and the deku leaf but it's the whirlwind of the deku leaf it's glitch and doesn't active any trigger

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users