elemental journey quest help thread

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 NaCl586

NaCl586

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 06 April 2017 - 06:14 PM

Title says it all. This is the help thread of the quest Elemental Journey that just released few hours ago. Feel free to post the problems or bugs regarding the quest and the location where you get stuck in the quest.

Thank You

~NaCl586

Download Page: http://www.purezc.ne...e=quests&id=630

#2 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 07 April 2017 - 10:18 AM

Ok , I am liking the quest so far, thanks, and you have me in level 2, I have been unable to find the whistle. I see a door that requires a key but i cannot find the key.. i would think it would be in the area where the locked door is but where? Also I cannot go back out of that area without doing a f6cont.

the door I am trying to open is in level 2 basement 1, over on the left

Edited by Mister Snooze, 07 April 2017 - 12:33 PM.

#3 zckrazee

zckrazee

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 07 April 2017 - 01:42 PM

Mr Snooze... Kill all the enemies where you use your ladder at on the left side when the water level is up. You'll get the key there.

Am liking this quest as well, though I'm not a fan of the tileset. It's been straightforward so far, but am now needing the hookshot to proceed. Have retraced my steps back and searched all over the overworld without success.

Any hint as to where I might find the hookshot?

Is there a red candle in this quest?  If so, where is it.

Am running out of options to proceed with the current items I have. Thanks

Edited by zckrazee, 07 April 2017 - 04:33 PM.

#4 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 07 April 2017 - 01:58 PM

Mr Snooze... Kill all the enemies where you use your ladder at on the left side when the water level is up. You'll get the key there.

Thank you, i opened that chest with the water down but not up. How did you know hehe

Were you able to finish level B or is that where you needed the hookshot?

Edited by Mister Snooze, 07 April 2017 - 03:26 PM.

#5 zckrazee

zckrazee

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 07 April 2017 - 04:44 PM

I finished level B.  The boss was almost a little too much, but got thru.  Didn't find the hookshot there.  The first sign of a hookshot use was actually in level 2. There was the left corner portion of the map that I didn't get to see.

Been exploring to find the next level, but finding dead ends without the hookshot or maybe a red candle...

btw Mr Snooze... you don't need the hookshot in level B.  Try pushing lit blocks... :-)

Edited by zckrazee, 07 April 2017 - 04:52 PM.

#6 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 07 April 2017 - 06:56 PM

I've done most of level B but I can't figure out how to get to the right upper part of the map that's green. I've killed the boss so is there anything important in the green area I missed?

BTW Thanks NaCI586 for the link to Eddy's Level 1 video. And thanks Eddy cause I couldn't have done it without your help.  :love: 

#7 NaCl586

NaCl586

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 07 April 2017 - 07:12 PM

I've done most of level B but I can't figure out how to get to the right upper part of the map that's green. I've killed the boss so is there anything important in the green area I missed?

BTW Thanks NaCI586 for the link to Eddy's Level 1 video. And thanks Eddy cause I couldn't have done it without your help.  :love:

Push the blue candle which has different style than the rest of the blue candle.

Wait.. which boss did you kill? There are three bosses in level B.

For the others: hookshot is in level 3 and red candle is in level B.

Once again, if you seem cannot progress, you are missing something, and that thing must be available on the screens that you can explore.

Edited by NaCl586, 07 April 2017 - 07:13 PM.

#8 zckrazee

zckrazee

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 07 April 2017 - 07:48 PM

Missed the red candle as I exited ...Thanks NaCl586 for a solid, well-made quest.

#9 deme

deme

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 08 April 2017 - 05:58 AM

How to get there?

2d1a05k.png

I'm missing a key to unlock that door 2 screens up

#10 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 08 April 2017 - 09:07 AM

I got the 3 bosses. I was stuck on the chemical block puzzle B but I realized I wasn't doing it in the right order so I will go finish it now.

Edited by ms_zelda_lady, 08 April 2017 - 09:41 AM.

#11 NaCl586

NaCl586

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 08 April 2017 - 09:48 AM

How to get there?

2d1a05k.png

I'm missing a key to unlock that door 2 screens up

There are two keys in the right "wing" in the floor. Both are available after beating all of the enemies in two of the screens.

Edited by NaCl586, 08 April 2017 - 09:56 AM.

#12 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 08 April 2017 - 11:04 AM

I have solved the chemical puzzle and got a key in level B but now I'm walking in circles trying to find the door it belongs to and the red key.

Edited by ms_zelda_lady, 08 April 2017 - 02:03 PM.

#13 NaCl586

NaCl586

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 08 April 2017 - 11:10 AM

I have sloled the chemical puzzle and got a key in level B but now I'm walking in circles trying to find the door it belongs to and the red key.

Follow the red path; when it branches in the water+ladder maze, there is the place where you will find the key and the lock.

#14 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 10 April 2017 - 04:50 PM

I've done everything in level 3 except figure out where the boss key is. I've even found my way to the Boss Door and hit the switch for the shortcut to him. I went exploring a bit and did level c, the power dungeon and found my way to level 4. I

#15 NaCl586

NaCl586

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 10 April 2017 - 06:28 PM

I've done everything in level 3 except figure out where the boss key is. I've even found my way to the Boss Door and hit the switch for the shortcut to him. I went exploring a bit and did level c, the power dungeon and found my way to level 4. I

Level 3 boss key is on the bottom most screen of F2

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: elemental journey, quest, help thread

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users