Oracle of Dreams ideas

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 15 March 2017 - 12:10 PM

Hi there. As you can see i made a project based at Oracles series and especelly at Link's Awakening
and i already did somes map like thoses;

-Labrydrom City
-Tower Entrance / Tower of Dreams
-Seaside Beach
-Level 1 (build)
-caves
-Mystic Forest (only the entrance done)
-Hero Cave

I made this project topic to include LA / Oracles series scripts and ghost.zh scripts for the custom boss and yours ideas
but i can't do it alone and i want to create this quest project with a partener or two why not. so it's that why i made thoses post.You can posts your ideas for the futur quest and how the quest should be done with the scripts. All workings scripts is accepted.

Scripts i already put on the script:

-Cliff scripts (outside and dungeons
-Signpost

If you want to join the project just send me a Private Messages and i'll do what i can do for you but on thoses rules:
The quest MUST stay inspired from the Zelda GBC series.
You can add scripts from the other Zelda's series if you want but however
you cannot add bugged / no workings scripts that will crash totally the quest.
You're allowed to make your own intro for why Link had a bad dream and be awakening on a another kingdom.
If you want remplace the Sirens Instruments or another main quest treasures then the Triforces, then let me know here.

midi's music is also allowed but only on the map that i not used the music (The overworld music is reserved)

if you just want to give here somes ideas or support this project,
you can too but i do not forced everyone here ^^'

i let you see the topic here and if you have any ideas or suggestion or others, you may post here or on private message.

Edit: i changed the quest name

Edited by Cedric, 15 March 2017 - 01:23 PM.

• Mister Snooze likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users