Danielle Bregoli gets hacked.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
66 replies to this topic

#1 Item

Item

Senior

• Banned

Posted 08 March 2017 - 10:12 AM

If you haven't heard about Danielle aka the "cash me ousside" person. Her Instagram gets hacked. I'm really happy about it and she deserves it. People need to stop treating a 13 year old disrespectful person to her mother and elders a God. She was only famous for saying something stupid. The hackers who hacked her 7.2m account is a organization called the "F.A.C.E Security" They do no harm to people. They expose famous people and tell the citizens of the world the truth with leaks. I know a lot about it but.... Rather not tell the rest. But thank you to F.A.C.E for showing that brat a lesson. Also... She made Dr. Phil look bad. He was trying to help that person. Now look at the trouble she's at.

Edited by Item, 08 March 2017 - 10:13 AM.

#2 LikeLike on fire

LikeLike on fire

vaugly coherent

• Members

Posted 08 March 2017 - 12:20 PM

we had a member here be on dr. phil? I want to be there and lie and make a fake story and be "gott'ya trolled dr. phill . I am a good writer of characters.

but I can't act. and to lazy to make the false narrative and will make a fool of my self and then nobody will trust me

#3 Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder

Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder

smash the bye button

• Members

Posted 08 March 2017 - 12:48 PM

They do no harm to people. They expose famous people and tell the citizens of the world the truth with leaks. I know a lot about it but.... Rather not tell the rest.

I find myself questioning how good these 'truths' are if you, as a citizen of the world, is not even willing to speak of it. Not saying you should, I'm just saying that maybe these people aren't the virtual superheroes you think they are. Not that anyone else involved is any better from the looks of things. That includes Dr. Phil by the way. If he really wanted to "help" people he wouldn't be doing it on a sensational talk show with a 'psychiatric' twist with a focus on selling books. I mean for fuck's sake, the show has Dr. Oz on from time to time, how can anyone take that shit seriously?

#4 Item

Item

Senior

• Banned

Posted 08 March 2017 - 01:17 PM

Yeah but still, these guys don't stop. All I know is that they are going to do it to other people and expose them. Also those hackers gave away their location..."Iceland, Reykjavik"
These guys won't stop until they will expose all of the modern day celebrities for stupid reasons that they went famous. I think I already know their next target.
Do you people really want the new modern celebrity, who is a abusive to her mother? How would you feel if you were the modern day celebrity and abusive to you're mother?

#5 Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder

Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder

smash the bye button

• Members

Posted 08 March 2017 - 01:50 PM

I don't think there's any point to 'exposing' something that everybody with a lick of sense already is aware of. It's not like people don't know that Paris Hilton was famous for being famous, or that Kardashian is richer than most people because she had sex on tape. These things aren't secrets that "needs" to be exposed by "online vigilantes".

You ask me how I feel about it. I don't like it. I think the intense focus on celebrities this world has is completely useless, though I don't think it's something to look up to when you've got a group of kids online who thinks trying to make other people's lives utter shit based on some perceived sense of justification. I don't know about everyone else, but I certainly don't need 'social justice warriors' (using that 'term' leniently, though think about it, that is basically what they are) to explain this to me.

It's not random people online's job to ensure that this kid is being raised responsibly, that is not our responsibility. There are far, far bigger problems in this world than some 13 year old half junkie, and if these so-called hackers are so great then they could spend their resources working to make a legitimate difference rather than mess with unimportant people online. That's just my take anyway.

Edited by Migokalle, 08 March 2017 - 01:53 PM.

• strike and Item like this

#6 Magi_Hero

Magi_Hero

gubgub

• Members

Posted 08 March 2017 - 01:55 PM

I hope she gets caught outside finally.
  • Anthus, Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder, Jared and 2 others like this

#7 Item

Item

Senior

• Banned

Posted 08 March 2017 - 02:03 PM

Migo. You are right about a lot of things, but the one that I mostly agree...is the one where you said "There are far, far bigger problems in this world than some 13 year old half junkie." But seriously, why all the complaining, the begging, the laughs of people that she was hacked, and the hackers. But the whole world could've changed....if she didn't went on Dr.Phil or something or whatever. Look you know that I'm a idiot for typing this, but it's the path that other people are going. It's their choice and their paths, they can be destroyed paths or the clean path. The path where everyone is right now...a blocked path. And that blocked path is the problem they are trying to get rid of.

#8 strike

strike

life is fragile, temporary, and precious

• Members

Posted 08 March 2017 - 02:11 PM

The cash me outside girl is irrelevant. Even with so many followers, she is a minute speck soon to be forgotten. You are not seeing the bigger picture here. If anything, these hackers are helping her by increasing her exposure and reasserting her image.

-Strike
  • Neppy, Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder and Matthew like this

#9 Item

Item

Senior

• Banned

Posted 08 March 2017 - 02:13 PM

The cash me outside girl is irrelevant. Even with so many followers, she is a minute speck soon to be forgotten. You are not seeing the bigger picture here. If anything, these hackers are helping her by increasing her exposure and reasserting her image.

-Strike

Is this a guess or you what the answer is or you sorta know the answer but you are giving a guess to it?

#10 Aslion

Aslion

End Fascism

• Members

Posted 08 March 2017 - 02:20 PM

#11 Item

Item

Senior

• Banned

Posted 08 March 2017 - 02:21 PM

Aslion...Are you trying to scare us or bamboozle us?

Edited by Item, 08 March 2017 - 02:22 PM.

#12 Aslion

Aslion

End Fascism

• Members

Posted 08 March 2017 - 02:26 PM

Aslion...Are you trying to scare us or bamboozle us?

bamboozle

• Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder, Sheik, Joelmacool and 3 others like this

#13 Item

Item

Senior

• Banned

Posted 08 March 2017 - 02:27 PM

Bamboozle someone else from the internet.

#14 Aslion

Aslion

End Fascism

• Members

Posted 08 March 2017 - 02:28 PM

on it

• Item likes this

#15 Item

Item

Senior

• Banned

Posted 08 March 2017 - 02:35 PM

Pretty sure this topic is over. But if you guys want to say anything additional or anything new...just say it.

Edited by Item, 08 March 2017 - 02:39 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users