Hell Its About Time

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#31 Mero

Mero

Touch Fluffy Tail

• Banned

Posted 13 January 2015 - 12:04 PM

Updated once again, that should fix the bug involving scrolling.

#32 Demonlink

Demonlink

Lurking in the shadows...

• Members

Posted 13 January 2015 - 04:20 PM

Huh, not sure what's affecting my script now. I can't compile it and I think the compiler is being stupid :P :

//Weird shit can happen when link scrolls.
            if((Link->Action!=LA_SCROLLING) && (olddmap != Game->GetCurDMap() || oldscreen != Game->GetCurScreen())
            { \\This little guy can't get recognized?
                olddmap = Game->GetCurDMap();
                oldscreen = Game->GetCurScreen();
                startx = Link->X;
                starty = Link->Y;
            }

It's all because of that damn left brace. The error that appears is: "Unexpected LBrace, Expecting RParen or or, on token {. I find this quite strange if there's a right brace below it :P

#33 Lejes

Lejes

Seeker of Runes

• Members

Posted 13 January 2015 - 04:23 PM

That's because it needs another parenthesis at the end of that if statement. The compiler error statement is completely accurate here; you should trust it more.

#34 Demonlink

Demonlink

Lurking in the shadows...

• Members

Posted 13 January 2015 - 04:26 PM

That's because it needs another parenthesis at the end of that if statement. The compiler error statement is completely accurate here; you should trust it more.

Oh darn, I really need to revise the script more often... thanks Lejes :)

#35 Mero

Mero

Touch Fluffy Tail

• Banned

Posted 17 January 2015 - 01:46 PM

I'm proud to announce that we are nearing a stable release still got to implement block flags and solidity for weapons but that's v.2  anyways reason behind is that the link in the first post is updated again. Check it out!

Edited by Mero, 17 January 2015 - 01:47 PM.

#36 Mero

Mero

Touch Fluffy Tail

• Banned

Posted 21 January 2015 - 09:29 AM

Well from what I heard from Demonlink the X axis works like a charm now. Just got to make sure the Y axis works as intended then diagonal moving platforms.

#37 justin

justin

Adept

• Members

Posted 30 January 2015 - 08:54 PM

What's your plan for handling enemy interaction with the solid ffcs? I only ask because I'm writing a moving block script, and am faking it being a solid block. I've already stole a couple ideas from your script, so why not steal some more...

#38 Mero

Mero

Touch Fluffy Tail

• Banned

Posted 01 February 2015 - 02:59 PM

I would prefer you didn't steal things from my scripts thanks. Ask for permission instead.

If there are no more bugs I'll go ahead an submit this sometime next week.

As for moving blocks: Do you mean push blocks?

Edited by Mero, 01 February 2015 - 03:00 PM.

#39 justin

justin

Adept

• Members

Posted 01 February 2015 - 05:31 PM

Apologies, didn't think it necessary to ask permission to take ideas from your script that you were posting for public use. I had every intention of giving you credit for the bits I'm using, and the only reason i'm not just using your script is because it's not yet complete. I didn't want a new version of your script to require a rewrite on my end. Also, I like the idea of my script working stand alone, but intended to also create a version for people who are already using your solid ffc script whenever that was completed.
I'm using the idea of block edges from your script, not really at all the way you are using it, it just inspired me to think about my problem in a cleaner way. And I nabbed your Link Collision function, and heavily modified to suit my purpose, but I could have just as easily modified the LinkCollision function from std.zh instead.

And yes, it's a push block script that is highly customizable. In itself inspired by the chess puzzles in Dawnlight's Golden Memories demo, also getting credit.

#40 Mero

Mero

Touch Fluffy Tail

• Banned

Posted 02 February 2015 - 09:08 AM

Send me a list of features or what exactly it does. Chances are I already did it.

I've done a TON with push blocks everything from making them spin to making them effected by sideview gravity.

#41 Sparkster

Sparkster

The Sparking Spark of ZC

• Members

Posted 12 April 2017 - 09:21 AM

Another bug I found is that if I place a SolidFFC in Sideview Gravity... well, weird stuff happens:

zelda001_zps5cbb7849.png

I can't walk anywhere on this screen. I'm using the HoleLava script and Ladder one as well in this screen. If I enter, all that Link does is stutter and I can't do anything. Something is causing problems with the walkable combos here... (And yes, I compiled the script and started a new save just in case :P )

Uhh... so... If I am about to bump this thread so sorry... but... I have this problem, too, demonlink.

#42 Timelord

Timelord

The Timelord

• Banned

Posted 15 April 2017 - 08:44 PM

Uhh... so... If I am about to bump this thread so sorry... but... I have this problem, too, demonlink.

This script is hellisly buggy, and abandoned by the author.

For what specific reason do you need an ttc to be treated as solid? I discussed this with you in another thread and earned about all the possible problems.

#43 Sparkster

Sparkster

The Sparking Spark of ZC

• Members

Posted 16 April 2017 - 03:10 AM

Sry. My fault. I solved the problem for myself. Wish I could delete my post. I wonder if someone could rewrite it.

Excuse me for this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users