Plans for the Future

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Joaish (RedTribeLink)

Joaish (RedTribeLink)

Junior

• Members

Posted 29 December 2016 - 12:49 AM

What's up, everybody! I know I've been really quiet around here, especially since the expo, but I just wanted to give an update with what's going on with my projects.

Status of Secret Skies

Secret Skies progress has been pretty slow due to life getting really busy and, sadly, some lack of motivation. I might be taking a bit of a break from working on this for a little bit so that I can refocus and come back to it when the motivation strikes again. I'll be updating the Quest Project's screenshots in the next few days, though, to make it much more up to date with how the game looks now compared to how it did.

In the meantime...

I've signed up for the two week random themed contest, so my focus right now will be on that. Hopefully I can make an enjoyable experience out of it, given I can finish it in time. Hope you guys look forward to that and also the other contestant's entries as well (I know I am :)).

After that's done, I might be taking just a small break from ZQuest in general just so I can keep my creative spark with it and not burn out on it. Once I get back, I might not be working on Secret Skies right away. In fact, there is another game that I have been sadly neglecting to finish for a while now...and I think that it needs my attention. The game I am referring to is none other than the Slipstream. I will begin trying to finish that finally and begin giving more details pertaining to it as progress develops.

To close off...

Again, I apologize for kind of being in the dark about progress and such, but thank you to those who are following this project! I really appreciate you guy's support and critiques, especially from the Expo! Again, if you guys have any questions about this, feel free to ask!

Thanks for reading and have a nice night! (or day, whenever you read this)
  • Shane, Eddy, Avaro and 1 other like this

#2 Zagut

Zagut

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 29 December 2016 - 11:13 AM

I think that's a wise decision. Take a break from things, get your mind focused.

And the quest isn't technically cancelled, so that's good.

And looking forward to screenshots! :thumbsup:

• Joaish (RedTribeLink) likes this

#3 CyberGamer1539

CyberGamer1539

Lord of Cyberspace

• Members

Posted 29 December 2016 - 11:59 AM

Your lack of motivation is totally understandable. Taking a break is probably the best thing you could do at this point to regain some motivation. Best of luck with your future projects! :D

Edited by CyberGamer1539, 29 December 2016 - 12:06 PM.

• Joaish (RedTribeLink) likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users