Name Change, Discord Server, Beta Testing

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 03 January 2017 - 07:22 AM

From this day forward, Hero's Redemption will now be called Hyrule Redemption. The reason for the name change is due to the fact that it is more suitable to the plot as it will be Hyrule that will redeemed from it's chaotic and hopeless state through Link's actions.

I've also added a discord server for this quest for all who are interested, you can join by clicking here.

Last but not least, I am looking for beta testers for this quest. Because this quest is very different than TRIFORCE, I am hoping to have a slightly different team for this project. If you are interested in becoming a beta tester, try and contact me. Demonlink is currently going through certain life issues as expressed in this topic, so I'll be making the major decisions for this quest for the time being, but he has shown to be still very interested in this quest, so I'm certain he'll return to this project in full force once I believe he gets personal matters straightened out first.
  • Eddy, Jared and FlaireRobe like this

#2 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 03 January 2017 - 11:12 AM

From this day forward, Hero's Redemption will now be called Hyrule Redemption. The reason for the name change is due to the fact that it is more suitable to the plot as it will be Hyrule that will redeemed from it's chaotic and hopeless state through Link's actions.

I've also added a discord server for this quest for all who are interested, you can join by clicking here.

Last but not least, I am looking for beta testers for this quest. Because this quest is very different than TRIFORCE, I am hoping to have a slightly different team for this project. If you are interested in becoming a beta tester, try and contact me. Demonlink is currently going through certain life issues as expressed in this topic, so I'll be making the major decisions for this quest for the time being, but he has shown to be still very interested in this quest, so I'm certain he'll return to this project in full force once I believe he gets personal matters straightened out first.

I think I might like to beta test, but as you know I am just an average player and my knowledge is limited, yet I do find mistakes and corrections as I go.Don't worry if you do not choose me.

#3 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 03 January 2017 - 12:50 PM

I think you're already a beta tester. :P

#4 vaualbus

vaualbus

Junior

• Members

Posted 04 January 2017 - 05:47 PM

I would be interested to be beta tester!

#5 CyberGamer1539

CyberGamer1539

Lord of Cyberspace

• Members

Posted 04 January 2017 - 08:25 PM

I'm interseted in beta testing!

#6 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 06 January 2017 - 01:38 PM

Currently we have 3 people interested in being beta testers. I am going to speak to current quest staff and get their shared opinions and see who we will be inviting as beta testers. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users