Storm Of Chaos

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#1 GanonThePig97

GanonThePig97

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 02 May 2009 - 02:35 PM

Don't know where to go? Having problems solving a puzzle? Don't know how to defeat a certain enemy?
Just ask! icon_wink.gif

EDIT1: if you have everything, your subscreen should look like this:
IPB Image

EDIT2: i just submitted a new update with less bugs and:
- a new dungeon!
- a second custom boss!
- two new items!
- a spoiler-ish thing that i will not spoil!

Edited by GanonThePig97, 21 May 2009 - 04:44 PM.

#2 cosmofield

cosmofield

Magical Girl

• Members

Posted 02 May 2009 - 02:41 PM

QUOTE(GanonThePig97 @ May 2 2009, 09:35 PM) View Post

Don't know where to go? Having problems solving a puzzle? Don't know how to defeat a certain enemy?
Just ask! icon_wink.gif

I played little of this quest, you gather items rather quick, I got one key from the Puzzle Dungeon but I didn't knew where to do next, couldn't burn that bush or enter the entrance guarded by some force field.Also had trouble getting bombs and magic refills, killed the same Blue Tektite maybe ten times until I got some, add a shop for this maybe. icon_smile.gif

#3 GanonThePig97

GanonThePig97

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 02 May 2009 - 03:45 PM

QUOTE(cosmofield @ May 2 2009, 09:41 PM) View Post

I played little of this quest, you gather items rather quick, I got one key from the Puzzle Dungeon but I didn't knew where to do next, couldn't burn that bush or enter the entrance guarded by some force field.Also had trouble getting bombs and magic refills, killed the same Blue Tektite maybe ten times until I got some, add a shop for this maybe. icon_smile.gif

well, there is a shop. much later. i will add some more shops in the next update. and, you say you only got one key in the puzzle dungeon? do you want help getting the other two?

#4 cosmofield

cosmofield

Magical Girl

• Members

Posted 02 May 2009 - 04:12 PM

QUOTE(GanonThePig97 @ May 2 2009, 10:45 PM) View Post

well, there is a shop. much later. i will add some more shops in the next update. and, you say you only got one key in the puzzle dungeon? do you want help getting the other two?

I am not playing this right now, I can't say that I searched throughout for keys either, I maybe try it again later icon_smile.gif

#5 schoochie662

schoochie662

Wizard

• Members

Posted 02 May 2009 - 05:00 PM

GTP--I'm having a great time with this quest so far but need to take a break now. Had one issue with getting locked-in in the room on the right in the Puzzle Dungeon where the door is obstructed by two blocks, but I did an F6 and got out of it--no big deal of a bug, but you might want to fix it if you have a chance.

#6 asdf5000

asdf5000

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 02 May 2009 - 05:59 PM

Speaking of bugs, if you go back to death mountain and try to go back through the cave (of many enemies icon_razz.gif) you get stuck in the wall. You can F6 and save but you might want to fix that too.
Also, I beat the quest (it was really fun!) and i found the guy who says "You need the triforce to get past me" or something similar. And I found the one you beat the death knight for, but where are the others?

#7 Brandon

Brandon

Junior

• Members

Posted 03 May 2009 - 01:34 AM

Where is the bow? I'm stuck in level 2. I need either that, the whistle, or another key. I grabbed the heart container after the spike rooms and the key in the room with invisible blocks.

#8 Nashvillan

Nashvillan

Senior

• Members

Posted 03 May 2009 - 02:18 AM

QUOTE(Brandon @ May 3 2009, 01:34 AM) View Post

Where is the bow? I'm stuck in level 2. I need either that, the whistle, or another key. I grabbed the heart container after the spike rooms and the key in the room with invisible blocks.

Yeah, I'm stuck in that same spot.

#9 asdf5000

asdf5000

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 03 May 2009 - 06:11 AM

Okay, the bow is, I'm pretty sure, in Level 1. Just kill all the enemies in every room, and explore it thouroughly, oh, and before you go back into Level 2 make sure to have ruppies, bombs, and magic. (If you don't have magic kill the blue tekitites for magic jars, or if you still have it, your potion.)

#10 GanonThePig97

GanonThePig97

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 03 May 2009 - 06:21 AM

asdf5000: there is one triforce piece hidden in every dungeon(except Vaati's tower). im not saying where. just one hint: they are all hidden behind walk-through walls and stuff you have to bomb(yes stuff, not walls)

Brandon/Nashvillan: the bow is in the room where you had to fight two aquamentus above the room with the Dodongo. you will see that a tree has disappeared. push the tree above that spot down to reveal a staircase. then simply follow that small side-scrolling area to the end. the bow is there.

EDIT1: i fixed the bugs and added a shop on the screen with the sword. going to submit the update now, and speaking of updates, i submitted another quest yesterday. you might want to check it out if it gets accepted.
EDIT2: asdf5000, you say you beat it? well, i have a question then: what did you think about the final boss? did you like it? do you think im good at making custom bosses?

Edited by GanonThePig97, 03 May 2009 - 07:57 AM.

#11 asdf5000

asdf5000

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 03 May 2009 - 07:17 AM

Well I found all the triforce pieces, kind of disappointed by the reward. xP But now I think I have everything.
Great quest, and I'm looking forward to the next one!

#12 GanonThePig97

GanonThePig97

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 03 May 2009 - 08:00 AM

thanks. i will post a screenshot of the subscreen when i collect everything, so you can see if you have everything. and, i discovered yet another bug. icon_cry.gif

EDIT: there is now a screenshot of the subscreen when you have 100% in the first post.

Edited by GanonThePig97, 03 May 2009 - 08:17 AM.

#13 asdf5000

asdf5000

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 03 May 2009 - 09:35 AM

Yup, I have everything, and in regards to your second edit on that one post. Yes, you're pretty good at making custom bosses, and for the final boss you made a good difficulty (actually, since it's the final boss i'd suggest making it harder in your next game.)

Here's a few suggestions for them though. Think of bosses in most zelda games, they usually have puzzle to them as well as fighting. And i noticed it drained health from the boss when you beat a swarm of enemys, while it makes no gameplay difference to the boss, you might want to make it so the boss only "loses health" when you attack it.
And also try using Combo Cycling to make the boss move around for attacks.

Well anyway, keep up the good work and make some more custom bosses. icon_wink.gif

#14 GanonThePig97

GanonThePig97

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 03 May 2009 - 11:04 AM

i would have made him move using combo cycling if i knew how to do combo cycling XD
and, for the "health drain by killing enemys", i am aware that it is odd. and in my next quest, there will be three custom bosses.

#15 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 03 May 2009 - 05:50 PM

wow!! I haven't been able to download this quest or demo,, need a link please
or any 1 tell me how to get it!! thanks in advance

GOT IT...!!! thanks anyway

Edited by vravelo, 03 May 2009 - 06:04 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users