Photo

Enemy of the Month #20: No Limit

Cukeman

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19 replies to this topic

Poll: Enemy of the Month #20 - Special Theme (22 member(s) have cast votes)

Best Overall Enemy

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Most Useful Enemy

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Most Creative Enemy

Vote

#16 TheTrueMarioMaster

TheTrueMarioMaster

• Members

Posted 02 September 2016 - 02:47 PM

With that large armos enemy being from Minish Cap and the quest being credited to a big group of people make me believe that there is going to be a Minish Cap style quest in the future.

#17 ywkls

ywkls

Defender

• Members

Posted 07 October 2016 - 08:21 PM

So... it's been a month and more since this contest started. Isn't it about time to tally up the results, declare winners in the various categories and get the next one rolling? It seems fairly obvious to me how this is going to turn out and I'm looking forward to seeing what develops in the future.

#18 David

David

• Forum Moderators

Posted 07 October 2016 - 08:38 PM

We apologize for the delay; Eddy and I have been rather busy these past few weeks. We will be starting the next contest and wrap this one up soon. :)

#19 Eddy

Eddy

Geometry Dash addict :v

• Database Staff

Posted 08 October 2016 - 03:44 AM

Yeah, I've been horribly busy with college these days (doesn't help that I'm doing difficult subjects either :P). I might have time soon, I dunno, we'll just have to see.

#20 David

David

• Forum Moderators

Posted 14 October 2016 - 06:02 PM

All right, here are the winners for EotM #20! Thanks to everyone who submitted an enemy.

Best Overall Enemy: Large Armos - Cukeman

Most Useful Enemy: Large Armos - Cukeman

Most Creative Enemy: Incredibly Mean Hydra - ywkls

• ywkls likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Cukeman

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users