backwards themes

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 SkyLizardGirl

SkyLizardGirl

Unbeknownst to danger we call upon your help

• Banned

Posted 19 May 2017 - 03:57 AM

I was just listening to some Zelda tunes, and then i wondered what exactly they would sound like if they were all played backwards so.

Just for starters, what do you guys think of this, the fairy fountain theme played backwards?  

Sorta sounds like blue angel .., that song mp3 im using in my quest sugar coated maybe to me.  

Other themes from the Nes Zelda^  

Edited by SkyLizardGirl, 19 May 2017 - 04:00 AM.

• Cukeman likes this

#2 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 19 May 2017 - 11:29 AM

I seem to recall reading somewhere that the dark world in Alttp is the light world theme reversed, and slightly arranged.
  • SkyLizardGirl likes this

#3 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 19 May 2017 - 11:46 AM

If I made a true blue Zelda 1 like game, I would certainly use that backwards theme. :P

I seem to recall reading somewhere that the dark world in Alttp is the light world theme reversed, and slightly arranged.

I can't yet find evidence to that, but I am curious. Meanwhile, while trying to find that, I stumbled on this comic image of Link being transported to the Dark World. This image features Link standing on top of the pyramid. I can see what inspired the Termina Moon. I also remember this scene being a little less epic and chaotic in the game. lol

448px-Pyramid_of_Power_%28comic%29.png?v

• Anthus and SkyLizardGirl like this

#4 Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder

Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder

smash the bye button

• Members

Posted 19 May 2017 - 03:52 PM

I've always enjoyed the Lost Woods theme reversed. It doesn't all work, but parts of it could probably me made into a neat piece.

#5 SkyLizardGirl

SkyLizardGirl

Unbeknownst to danger we call upon your help

• Banned

Posted 19 May 2017 - 04:46 PM

I've always enjoyed the Lost Woods theme reversed. It doesn't all work, but parts of it could probably me made into a neat piece.

Like A techno-trance dance piece.*  

^Zelda harp theme backwards.*  Zelda's Lullaby 

Edited by SkyLizardGirl, 19 May 2017 - 05:02 PM.

• TheLegend_njf likes this

#6 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 19 May 2017 - 08:00 PM

-snip-

It wasn't an article actually, it was a midi file I had years ago called "lightdark.mid" but I no longer have it, and can't find it. It basically just played the regular overworld, and darkworld simaltaneously and it sounded like the dw was just the notes of any given section, but flipped. I'm bad at explaining it cause I lack the musical terminology lol.

I really wish I could find it again, it was cool.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users