Tileset

• Please log in to reply
136 replies to this topic

#121 Sparkster

Sparkster

The Sparking Spark of ZC

• Members

Posted 27 March 2015 - 05:27 AM

I have drawn some outercorner tiles for the LTTP caves.

LTTP_Cave_Innercorners.png

Well my drawing skills are awful but I think I like my result. How do you like them?

I have also an example screen for you. (One Screen of the secret blue path cave of my project "Zephyrian Conquest")

LTTP_Cave_Innercorners_Example.png

EDIT: Those are outercorners Sparky. Innercorners are the standard ones in LTTP caves.

Edited by Sparkster, 27 March 2015 - 02:29 PM.

• Jared and Demonlink like this

#122 Sparkster

Sparkster

The Sparking Spark of ZC

• Members

Posted 29 March 2015 - 07:25 AM

Aaaaand... Once again a submission for your Tileset Demonlink. Here are some custom Bottomless Pits parts.

Custom%20Bottomless%20Pits.png

How do you like them? Just like the dungeon borders but those aren't borders but pits. :D

• Demonlink likes this

#123 Demonlink

Demonlink

Lurking in the shadows...

• Members

Posted 29 March 2015 - 01:22 PM

I have drawn some outercorner tiles for the LTTP caves.

LTTP_Cave_Innercorners.png

Well my drawing skills are awful but I think I like my result. How do you like them?

I have also an example screen for you. (One Screen of the secret blue path cave of my project "Zephyrian Conquest")

LTTP_Cave_Innercorners_Example.png

EDIT: Those are outercorners Sparky. Innercorners are the standard ones in LTTP caves.

Aaaaand... Once again a submission for your Tileset Demonlink. Here are some custom Bottomless Pits parts.

Custom%20Bottomless%20Pits.png

How do you like them? Just like the dungeon borders but those aren't borders but pits. :D

Sorry I haven't responded, I lost track of this topic :P But wow, both of your work looks pretty neat and awesome! I'll be sure to add these to the bonus folder included in the tileset and I'll also add you in the credits ;) Thanks for a wonderful contribution :)

#124 Sparkster

Sparkster

The Sparking Spark of ZC

• Members

Posted 30 March 2015 - 02:00 AM

Wow Thank you. :D

#125 Sparkster

Sparkster

The Sparking Spark of ZC

• Members

Posted 01 May 2015 - 04:39 AM

Submission Number three by Sparkster:

LTTP Cave Edge Tiles
LTTP_Cave_Edge.png

Either fill them by yourself with water in the tiles page or place them in layer one. Here is an example at this screenshot.

LTTP_Cave_Edge_Example.png

How such ordinary loose tiles do big wonders. IDK. Have fun anyway :D
EDIT: Bad english detected. Sorry.

Edited by Sparkster, 13 May 2015 - 01:37 AM.

• Demonlink likes this

#126 Demonlink

Demonlink

• Members

Posted 19 July 2015 - 01:42 PM

Hey everyone! It's that time to do some forum topic grave-digging! :lol: *Gets pelted by rocks*

Ahem! Well, now that I actually got a bit more motivated, I'm proud to announce that DoR Hybrid is almost 100% complete! I've been recoloring the remaining NPCs and I think I might just finish the tileset once and for all by the end of this month, or, by the first half of August. What shall you guys expect from this update?

- 100% colored NPC table.

- Minor bug fixes.

- Miscellaneous stuff.

- Palette adjustments (I'm not so sure about this one)

Ahem! And thus, I shall continue proudly with my work. Keep an eye out on the database when it's finished! :D

Edited by Demonlink, 19 July 2015 - 01:42 PM.

• Jared and David like this

#127 coolgamer012345

coolgamer012345

🔸

• Members

Posted 19 July 2015 - 05:15 PM

I dunno if I already posted this before or not, if so, sorry, if not, you might want to add these palettes into the tileset:

New Regular:

D4Gl1GL.png

New Late Noon:
jomPI3L.png

• Demonlink likes this

#128 Demonlink

Demonlink

• Members

Posted 20 July 2015 - 05:26 PM

I dunno if I already posted this before or not, if so, sorry, if not, you might want to add these palettes into the tileset:

New Regular:

D4Gl1GL.png

New Late Noon:
jomPI3L.png

Awesome Coolgamer! Please do me a favor, it seems your images use 256 colors and I can't rip them unto the set. Can you reupload them? :)

#129 coolgamer012345

coolgamer012345

🔸

• Members

Posted 20 July 2015 - 06:37 PM

Awesome Coolgamer! Please do me a favor, it seems your images use 256 colors and I can't rip them unto the set. Can you reupload them? :)

Oh, yeah. Sorry about that. I took a screnshot of them from within the editor >_>

Here are versions from actually within ZC:

20oaKDV.png

v7yivJ6.png

#130 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:She / Her, They / Them

Posted 21 July 2015 - 01:49 PM

I really hope it gets done this month, It would be nice to use the finished version in the upcoming quest contest :P

• Demonlink likes this

#131 Demonlink

Demonlink

• Members

Posted 21 July 2015 - 03:05 PM

I really hope it gets done this month, It would be nice to use the finished version in the upcoming quest contest :P

I'll try my best to finish it as fast as possible :)

#132 Demonlink

Demonlink

• Members

Posted 26 July 2015 - 01:51 PM

IT'S FINISHED!!!!!!!!

Ahem. Please check the First Post or PureZC's main page for the download link. :) 

Anywho, it has been quite a ride indeed fellas. I did some debugging and fixed a few issues encountered during said stage. Development is officially done. If anybody has/makes any contributions for public use, either post here or PM me and I'll be more than happy to add you in the Credits. 

Happy Quest Development!

• Jared and David like this

#133 David

David

Fallen leaves... adorn my night.

• Administrators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 28 July 2015 - 11:09 AM

That is excellent news! I've been really looking forward to this being completed, and now that it is, I hope to use it in one of my future quest endeavors. :)

• Demonlink likes this

#134 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 30 July 2015 - 03:07 AM

Congratulations on release! Now finish Hylian Legacy!!! :P

#135 fireyf

fireyf

Initiate

• Members

Posted 14 April 2016 - 09:10 PM

I hope this thread is still being visited because I have a question.  I'm trying to make a new passive subscreen for interior rooms.  It's supposed to look the same as the passive default subscreen just without the map so the location of the interiors of houses on the interior map isn't on the subscreen.  Everything came out fine except for the life meter.  I duplicated the life gauge pieces from the original subcreen verbatim but for some reason the hearts past the first four are invisible instead of being dark grey with the shaded top like they are in the other subscreen.  I've been over it and over it and all the properties are identical but it's not displaying the same.  Any idea what I may be missing?

Edited by fireyf, 14 April 2016 - 09:11 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Tileset

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users