Photo

Legend of Zelda: Beyond Hyrule Help and Bug Thread

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#31 Soraki

Soraki

• Members

Posted 06 May 2016 - 10:32 AM

I've opened up the chest that should contain the artifact on level 4 but don't get anything, the chest is empty.

#32 Matthew

Matthew

• Administrators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 06 May 2016 - 11:40 AM

odd. Ill look into it.

Alright, fixed it.

Edited by FlameCursed, 06 May 2016 - 11:42 AM.

#33 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 06 May 2016 - 05:03 PM

I am in level 7 and it looks like I need the wand. Is it in this level? Or did I miss it?

Thanks for the fun game!

• Matthew likes this

#34 Matthew

Matthew

• Administrators

Posted 06 May 2016 - 05:19 PM

It's back in the fortune heights area. Enter a cave by bombing some rocks. I'm glad you like it so far!

#35 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 06 May 2016 - 05:35 PM

It's back in the fortune heights area. Enter a cave by bombing some rocks. I'm glad you like it so far!

Thanks I just found it!

• Matthew likes this

#36 FlaireRobe

FlaireRobe

Initiate

• Members

Posted 06 May 2016 - 06:15 PM

2v19d2h.png

What are you soposed to do in here, didn't see nothing with the lens to hit or light in this room.

Edited by Fyrus, 06 May 2016 - 06:17 PM.

#37 Matthew

Matthew

• Administrators

Posted 06 May 2016 - 06:18 PM

Try pushing one of the statues.
  • FlaireRobe likes this

#38 FlaireRobe

FlaireRobe

Initiate

• Members

Posted 06 May 2016 - 06:20 PM

Try pushing one of the statues.

silly me didin't relized statue was pushable but ty very much flame

• Matthew likes this

#39 ywkls

ywkls

Master

• Members

Posted 06 May 2016 - 09:42 PM

You know, after a dungeon where I died 5 times due to Goriyas, bubbles, dark rooms and stupid bats; facing off against a one-headed Gleeok was something of an anticlimax. On to wherever level 3 is, I guess.

Also, does every dungeon have an area where you have to obtain an item from later in the game before you can get something? I seem to recall something of the sort in level one and now in level 2 there's another which needs either the flippers or the hookshot.

#40 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 06 May 2016 - 11:05 PM

Was level 7 supposed to have a dungeon item? Because I got the boss key without finding one. It's weird, there were these rooms with a magnifying glass type icon in them. I assume that means "Think like CastChaos." Now I seem to be short a key... :P

#41 Lejes

Lejes

Seeker of Runes

• Members

Posted 06 May 2016 - 11:41 PM

I was going to save these for after I finished the quest, but it looks like yet another key error has made level 8 unfinishable.

ladder, why
presents
Why can't I push this...?
There are problems with this DMap. You can't whistle there, either.
preform
One of these things is not like the other one.
uhhhhh
Why is this guy immune to flame when none of the other Wizzrobes are?

Edited by Lejes, 07 May 2016 - 06:38 AM.

#42 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 07 May 2016 - 12:40 AM

An odd thing happened to me in the royal tomb. After reflecting with the new mirror shield the arrow disappeared from the pedestal and it looks like it is now in my inventory even though I did not have to walk up the stairs to pick it up. Yet when I go to use it in the cave to open the gate it does not work.

I am missing some things in my inventory. What is the bottom right artifact? What is the item to the right of the ladder?

uhhhhh

Try lighting one of the wall lamps

Was level 7 supposed to have a dungeon item? Because I got the boss key without finding one. It's weird, there were these rooms with a magnifying glass type icon in them. I assume that means "Think like CastChaos." Now I seem to be short a key... :P

You need the wand, see post 34

• Moosh likes this

#43 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 07 May 2016 - 05:55 AM

You need the wand, see post 34

Thanks. I found the cave earlier, but didn't have the item I needed. Hard to keep track of where I have and haven't been with all these similar looking caves.

#44 Matthew

Matthew

• Administrators

Posted 07 May 2016 - 07:12 AM

The lens of truth was the intended dungeon item.

It is possible to beat the dungeon without it, since it doesn't grant any triggers, but it is reccomened to have for the rest of the game.

I was going to save these for after I finished the quest, but it looks like yet another key error has made level 8 unfinishable.ladder, whypresentsWhy can't I push this...?There are problems with this DMap. You can't whistle there, either.preformOne of these things is not like the other one.uhhhhhWhy is this guy immune to flame when none of the other Wizzrobes are?

Key error? That seems odd. I don't think there are opportunities for key errors in level 8. Check under the waterfall in one of the rooms, that has a key.

EDIT

Yeah, I don't think a key error is possible. You likely missed one.

As for those other things, I have fixed a lot of those and just need to add need update to the database.

Edited by FlameCursed, 07 May 2016 - 07:43 AM.

#45 Matthew

Matthew

• Administrators

Posted 07 May 2016 - 07:52 AM

Thanks. I found the cave earlier, but didn't have the item I needed. Hard to keep track of where I have and haven't been with all these similar looking caves.

I'm now redesigning the cave so it stands out more.

You know, after a dungeon where I died 5 times due to Goriyas, bubbles, dark rooms and stupid bats; facing off against a one-headed Gleeok was something of an anticlimax. On to wherever level 3 is, I guess.

Also, does every dungeon have an area where you have to obtain an item from later in the game before you can get something? I seem to recall something of the sort in level one and now in level 2 there's another which needs either the flippers or the hookshot.

Not every dungeon. Only 4, since there are four artifacts.Those dungeons are level 2, 3, 4, and 6.

An odd thing happened to me in the royal tomb. After reflecting with the new mirror shield the arrow disappeared from the pedestal and it looks like it is now in my inventory even though I did not have to walk up the stairs to pick it up. Yet when I go to use it in the cave to open the gate it does not work.

I am missing some things in my inventory. What is the bottom right artifact? What is the item to the right of the ladder?

Hmm... no clue what caused that first issue.

The bottom right artifact is a hook, found in level 4.

To the right of the ladder is a magic key, found in level 9. 

I'm submitting an update soon that hopefully addresses a LOT of these issues.

Not every dungeon. Only 4, since there are four artifacts.Those dungeons are level 2, 3, 4, and 6.

Edited by FlameCursed, 07 May 2016 - 07:54 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users