Photo

Flow of Time Remastered (Dawn Update: Soon)

• Please log in to reply
914 replies to this topic

#871 ganon360

ganon360

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 08 December 2016 - 08:40 PM

.......i think i just bought an extra key XD

now if i could only figure out where the piece of heart im missing is located XD

eh ill skip it

ok 1 question about level 9

i unlocked the room where there is a massive pile of warp tiles on the floor, i got past them and into a room full of moths and a door blocked by ....well blocks, i kill the moths but the blocks didnt go down is there a switch im missing?

#872 Obderhode

Obderhode

There is great power in knowledge.

• Members

Posted 08 December 2016 - 11:02 PM

.......i think i just bought an extra key XD

now if i could only figure out where the piece of heart im missing is located XD

eh ill skip it

ok 1 question about level 9

i unlocked the room where there is a massive pile of warp tiles on the floor, i got past them and into a room full of moths and a door blocked by ....well blocks, i kill the moths but the blocks didnt go down is there a switch im missing?

Yep! Visit the left side again. When you defeated Gleeok, a barrier was removed on that side.

#873 Obderhode

Obderhode

• Members

Posted 05 June 2017 - 12:11 PM

Hey all, I just wanted to provide some more information on this game's upcoming update! First of all, if you haven't played Flow yet and intend to, I highly encourage you to wait, as I can assure you the update is worth waiting for. Also, if you tried it and got frustrated/didn't like it as much as you thought you would, you may be in for a surprise to and it may be worth another look! The Legend of Zelda: Dawn of Time, should also be released later this year. By releasing Flow of Time early July, you have ample time to beat it first to unlock bonus content in Dawn!

==== Quest Info =====

A completely revised and remastered version of the original Zelda: Flow of Time. This game and its counterpart, The Legend of Zelda: Dawn of Time, were based off of the premise of the Oracle games. They both have different final bosses other than Ganon, revolve around a certain mechanic, and unlock new content in the other one. Due to large development time and the fact that Flow was already finished, it is released first. The unreleased "Dawn of Time" update for Flow will greatly enhance the game and WILL BE the final content update for the game. There will be no other adjustments to Flow upon this final release besides any crazy necessary bug fixes.

zelda062.png zelda011.png zelda065.png

zelda064.png zelda022.png zelda068.png

There is a lot to these update! Below, in spoiler tags, I've listed all of the Major / Minor changes made to the game. There are probably a few things I forgot to mention, but it should give you an idea of how much has actually changed.

Spoiler

Edited by Obderhode, 05 June 2017 - 12:14 PM.

• judasrising, Soma C. and FlaireRobe like this

#874 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 05 June 2017 - 02:07 PM

Omg ! Did you just changed the gameplay of the Flow of Times ?! OO 

I no longer recognize certain places

and you adding a new places ? :O

Edited by Cedric, 05 June 2017 - 02:07 PM.

#875 Obderhode

Obderhode

• Members

Posted 05 June 2017 - 02:17 PM

I would say so!

On the gameplay side, while there hasn't been a lot of streams, reviews, or Let's Plays of my game, I learned a little bit through watching them/reading the comments. Things I thought were easy and super fair - weren't to many people. There was large list of changes in the spoiler tag, but I'd say the game feels much better now and has a good difficulty curve. I somewhat fear it may be too easy sometimes, but all Zelda games are easy, so we'll see! 

I also tried to bring out / refine areas to bring out their uniqueness and make it just all around more fun. The new bosses are leaps and bounds better than their older counterparts and backtracking / ease of travel has been looked at.

There are four primary new areas, all but one are locked behind having access to the "Dawn of Time" password, which, since Dawn of Time is not released yet, will sort of be like hidden content for awhile.

Edited by Obderhode, 05 June 2017 - 02:18 PM.

• judasrising and Naru like this

#876 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 05 June 2017 - 02:20 PM

i see

#877 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 06 June 2017 - 07:01 PM

Say ? it's normal i don't hear the intro themes musics ? 

#878 Demonlink

Demonlink

Lurking in the shadows...

• Members

Posted 06 June 2017 - 07:45 PM

I never got around to play the last major update (although I did manage to beat the beta test and first version). I'll give this another spin once it gets done, since it remains among one of my favorite quests. :)

• Obderhode likes this

#879 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 07 June 2017 - 06:18 PM

The ocean temple's boss is so hard ! :O but i must say i'm kinda impressive to make water appears on the area and then transform the water into a acid (or a toxic water)

edit: Somes Midi's music is missing 

Edited by Cedric, 07 June 2017 - 06:19 PM.

#880 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 08 June 2017 - 02:28 PM

Also i got a problem that i need a help. How can i access at the entire Snowy Expanse on your quest ? because every path is blocked by the snows and i got all the 8 stones.

#881 Obderhode

Obderhode

• Members

Posted 08 June 2017 - 03:59 PM

You have the newer version? :O

The Snowy Expanse is locked behind knowing the Dawn of Time password.

#882 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 08 June 2017 - 04:03 PM

ah so i can't go there until the Dawn of Time is finish huh ?

#883 Accr89

Accr89

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 20 June 2017 - 09:30 PM

Decided to try out a new ZC quest after a long hiatus stumbled upon this one. It is actually a really good game got to level 4 so far. At the start of the level you need two keys to get to the right side of the dungeon I can only find 1 and i must have at least circled several times through the same rooms. The 1 i found was the more obvious key located at the far left of the map in the present era section. Can't seem to find the other one though! 

#884 Obderhode

Obderhode

• Members

Posted 21 June 2017 - 06:27 AM

I think they key you're missing is outside in present time. From start, go up two and take the portal. Leave the dungeon and take the stairs.

Admittedly, I don't like that I ever placed a key there. There is a massive final update for Flow coming relatively soon that fixes that key and tons of other stuff. :)

• FlaireRobe likes this

#885 Accr89

Accr89

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 21 June 2017 - 05:33 PM

K I see never checked outside in the present time shoulda that about that tricky! Thx man 

Beat Level 4 best one so far got to turtle rock! 

Edited by Accr89, 21 June 2017 - 07:29 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users