#46 Lüt

Lüt

Germanize

• Members

Posted 23 April 2016 - 02:17 AM

10 hours? Dang! Took me 20 hours! lol

Awesome quest man!!!

Happyface :D

I should give another try to this quest,,just for nostalgic sake""' haven't found any good quest for a long while now  :shrug:    

Have you tried the LQftH2 update? That looks really good. It's at the top of my next-quests-to-play queue, after I finish and review 2 other ones I already started.

Anyway, regarding the red bubbles, it's the Whisp Ring (blue for 225) in Ama's ring shop, near the bottom right of desert - the open tree you can get to after finishing Spider Dungeon. That will turn them into temporary disablements like the regular flashing bubbles.

• vravelo likes this

#47 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 23 April 2016 - 10:52 AM

Happyface :D

Have you tried the LQftH2 update? That looks really good. It's at the top of my next-quests-to-play queue, after I finish and review 2 other ones I already started.

Anyway, regarding the red bubbles, it's the Whisp Ring (blue for 225) in Ama's ring shop, near the bottom right of desert - the open tree you can get to after finishing Spider Dungeon. That will turn them into temporary disablements like the regular flashing bubbles.

oh mine!! I had the blue ring and bought the green one,,hope it work :wth:

#48 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 22 January 2017 - 11:18 AM

Hi

3%20rooms.png

How do i enter those 3 rooms in the east ?

#49 Lüt

Lüt

Germanize

• Members

Posted 22 January 2017 - 06:26 PM

Oh hey :)

Wow, somebody's actually playing this.

OK, so, I see you have the blue candle. Around the middle of the map (head left, up, right, down from that entry room), you'll see a room that's an exact copy of the room you picked up the blue candle in. Push the exact same block, and this time you'll get a passage to those rooms, rather than an item chamber with the candle in it.

• judasrising likes this

#50 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 23 January 2017 - 08:06 AM

Oh hey :)

Wow, somebody's actually playing this.

OK, so, I see you have the blue candle. Around the middle of the map (head left, up, right, down from that entry room), you'll see a room that's an exact copy of the room you picked up the blue candle in. Push the exact same block, and this time you'll get a passage to those rooms, rather than an item chamber with the candle in it.

Thank you .i somehow missed it all the time.

Btw where is the bosskey in the Spider dungeon?

Edited by judasrising, 23 January 2017 - 04:39 PM.

#51 Lüt

Lüt

Germanize

• Members

Posted 24 January 2017 - 08:52 PM

Ah! Sorry, I saw your original post, but I missed your edit.

Btw where is the bosskey in the Spider dungeon?

It's in the farthest upper left room of the dungeon.

However, you have to take 2 passages to get there. The first is directly above the entrance to the boss segment - that is, if you've found the room that has the boss key door, it's the room directly left of that one. That room has a passage that takes you to the 4 rooms on the far right side, which has another passage that takes you to the boss key rooms on the upper left (you'll have to pass a blue Gohma). Both passages are open - you don't have to push a block or kill all enemies to use them. However, when you pick up the boss key, you can push a block to open a passage to the entry of the segment leading to the silver arrow. It's faster than going back, so I would recommend that.

#52 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 26 January 2017 - 01:09 PM

Ah! Sorry, I saw your original post, but I missed your edit.

It's in the farthest upper left room of the dungeon.

However, you have to take 2 passages to get there. The first is directly above the entrance to the boss segment - that is, if you've found the room that has the boss key door, it's the room directly left of that one. That room has a passage that takes you to the 4 rooms on the far right side, which has another passage that takes you to the boss key rooms on the upper left (you'll have to pass a blue Gohma). Both passages are open - you don't have to push a block or kill all enemies to use them. However, when you pick up the boss key, you can push a block to open a passage to the entry of the segment leading to the silver arrow. It's faster than going back, so I would recommend that.

Thanks for help but i miss one key also :whap:

#53 Lüt

Lüt

Germanize

• Members

Posted 26 January 2017 - 10:21 PM

Thanks for help but i miss one key also

All the keys are in the second section.

When I did the layout, I had a different "purpose" for each section, I guess you could say. The first section is your intro to the theme/enemies/guardians/gameplay style/etc. The second section is where you gather your dungeon necessities, such as map, compass, and 3 keys. The third section is your main dungeon item path to the silver arrow. And the fourth section is the boss section, where you have the path to the boss key, then the boss itself, the boss item, and another hidden treasure.

So basically all 3 keys are in the same section with the map and compass. One of them you have to take a staircase to get to, because it's behind a shutter that only opens from the back side.

Also, key rooms always have the same enemies - 5 Fire Zols, 1 Red Bubble and 1 Blue Bubble. When you see those, you know you're in the right place - but, you do have to kill the Zols for the key to appear.

:whap:

Is that the quest on the left and you on the right, or you on the left and me on the right?  :eyebrow:

• judasrising likes this

#54 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 30 January 2017 - 12:52 PM

All the keys are in the second section.

When I did the layout, I had a different "purpose" for each section, I guess you could say. The first section is your intro to the theme/enemies/guardians/gameplay style/etc. The second section is where you gather your dungeon necessities, such as map, compass, and 3 keys. The third section is your main dungeon item path to the silver arrow. And the fourth section is the boss section, where you have the path to the boss key, then the boss itself, the boss item, and another hidden treasure.

So basically all 3 keys are in the same section with the map and compass. One of them you have to take a staircase to get to, because it's behind a shutter that only opens from the back side.

Also, key rooms always have the same enemies - 5 Fire Zols, 1 Red Bubble and 1 Blue Bubble. When you see those, you know you're in the right place - but, you do have to kill the Zols for the key to appear.

Is that the quest on the left and you on the right, or you on the left and me on the right?  :eyebrow:

Thanks again for help,found the missing key and the bosskey.

Dont worry about the slapping i just sometimes slapp my own head :bounce:

• Lüt likes this

#55 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 12 February 2017 - 01:22 PM

Hm where is the bosskey in this place

bosskey%20where.png

and can i have the lens of truth by now?

#56 Lüt

Lüt

Germanize

• Members

Posted 12 February 2017 - 04:18 PM

Hm where is the bosskey in this place

Oh, yeah I got a little sneaky here.

You see how there are the same brown rock/mountain tiles inside the dungeon as there are outside? Well, you can also bomb those inside, just like you can outside.

So, if you go to the left side of the dungeon (the part that has the rocks and cacti), there's a room with big mountains and no enemies at the top. There's also one straight mountain tile in the middle. Bomb that and you'll find what you're looking for.

(Recurring theme: most of my "dead ends" aren't really dead ends.)

and can i have the lens of truth by now?

After you finish Spider and Desert Dungeons and collect their items, you can get it in Treasure Vault #2.

However, in case you didn't know, the blue Whisp Ring in the ring shop (for 225) will turn permanent sword/item disablements from red bubbles into temporary disablements like normal flashing bubbles. You should have that for going into that level, because there are red bubble arrangements in almost every room.

• judasrising likes this

#57 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 14 February 2017 - 05:07 AM

Oh, yeah I got a little sneaky here.

You see how there are the same brown rock/mountain tiles inside the dungeon as there are outside? Well, you can also bomb those inside, just like you can outside.

So, if you go to the left side of the dungeon (the part that has the rocks and cacti), there's a room with big mountains and no enemies at the top. There's also one straight mountain tile in the middle. Bomb that and you'll find what you're looking for.

(Recurring theme: most of my "dead ends" aren't really dead ends.)

After you finish Spider and Desert Dungeons and collect their items, you can get it in Treasure Vault #2.

However, in case you didn't know, the blue Whisp Ring in the ring shop (for 225) will turn permanent sword/item disablements from red bubbles into temporary disablements like normal flashing bubbles. You should have that for going into that level, because there are red bubble arrangements in almost every room.

Thanks for help and the tip about the lens of truth.

#58 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 19 February 2017 - 12:34 PM

Hi

What do i need to do here? it seems i miss a item

what.png

I have not beaten Treasure vault #3 yet

edit: :whap: i had the required item

Edited by judasrising, 19 February 2017 - 01:33 PM.

#59 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 26 February 2017 - 12:51 PM

Finally i found the four-way ladder and now i have atleast 2 places to go with it.

#60 XiBowhunter

XiBowhunter

• Members

Posted 24 September 2017 - 08:08 AM

I feel like I'm missing a few needed items.

I'm in the ice dungeon, and I can't defeat what I assume are mirror robes because I have no mirror shield.

I am missing the magical rod to defeat the  blue bunny and the blue dig doger.

Do I need the rod, mirror shield, and hammer at this point?  And if so where the heck are they?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users