Ocarina's tunes

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 26 March 2017 - 11:40 PM

hi i want to make a item request i don't know if that one need a global script so i go ahead.

You may know that on certain games like Ocarina of Time, or Link's Awakening you may
playing on different tunes. i want a script with you can have 3 tunes functions there's the list:

-Song of Time; Like Ocarina of Time you can play the Song of Time but a little more different.
The Song of Time allows you to open a portal tiles with the script flag ''98''.
First creating a normal tiles with the script flag ''98'' and then make a opened portal
just beside the normal tiles with normal warps setting warping you on the past or the present.

Song of Winds; An identical song like the Requiem of Winds from the Wind Waker ocarina version. This song spawn a tornado where Link is are (except on dungeon) where Link can warp on every place that there's a Fairy's statues depended the Main Quest treasures Link have (like Triforce piece or other. This song can also warping you on the past.

Song of Fogs; This strange song can revive dead animal or can awake an ancient guardian like the Turtle Rock's head from Link Awakening. This song is however useless if there's nothing to revive or awake.

Each songs called the ''Sacred Songs'' will be separated on 3 and get different scripts for the ocarina to allow it to play 3 differents songs. (the item ID)
If somes songs cannot be adding then i'll take that what can be adding.

Edited by Cedric, 26 March 2017 - 11:42 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users