Not able to swap items with Custom Subscreen

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Joelmacool

Joelmacool

Addicted to Overwatch

• Moderators

Posted 13 February 2017 - 11:32 AM

Help, I'm not able to swap the items for my custom subscreen... I'm not sure how to fix this.
My subscreen looks like this (in-game):

Spoiler

The boomerang has been set http://prntscr.com/e88qi6 and the chocolate (bait) has been set http://prnt.sc/e88qqa .I placed a selector on top of the boomerang and it still doesn't work.

Thanks for the help!

Edited by Joelmacool, 13 February 2017 - 11:34 AM.

#2 Aslion

Aslion

End Fascism

• Members

Posted 13 February 2017 - 12:32 PM

Do you have other items in the empty slots set in the editor?

#3 Naru

Naru

Magus

• Members

Posted 13 February 2017 - 12:34 PM

You have to set up all your items, the infos you show here are not enough. The first field shows the position of your item, the others to which item you switch. If your weapons are

1 2 3

4 5 6

you have to set them up in a way that you can overjump missing items. Like if you go down from 6 you have to go to 1 and from 4 to 2 and so on. Same for going from left to right. That way you will go from 6 to 2 if you press down while you miss weapon 1 and 4. A good example is the firebird set, there the items are set up that you go from 3 to 1 and from 6 to 4, making it impossible with L/R to change from the first line to the second. If now you have 1 and get 5 you can't swap to 5, if you press down/up 4 would be next and you overjump it and get back to 1. If you press left/right you would go to 3/2 next and again overjump them to end up with 1.

If that is not understandable, it must be possible to change to any item by just pushing one direction, like starting from 1: up= 6, 3, 5, 2, 4, 1, 6 ... and backwards with down. right: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 1, 2, ... and backwards with left. If you can't do that you will have problems without all weapons.

Edited by Naru, 13 February 2017 - 12:36 PM.

#4 Joelmacool

Joelmacool

Addicted to Overwatch

• Moderators

Posted 13 February 2017 - 12:35 PM

Nevermind, someone helped me solve it :)

Thanks to everyone else for helping too!

Edited by Joelmacool, 13 February 2017 - 12:36 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users