Progress on my games

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#76 Blue Link 2007

Blue Link 2007

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 02 May 2008 - 01:19 PM

Just wondering... are you going to fix how the midis play in the game? In the original, they sound like they were just put in there in the last minute, and sometimes seem awkward when some have a second of silence, then repeats itself from the beginning. For me, that was the only complaint I have about the game, and I hope that it will be fixed.

#77 Twilight_Knight

Twilight_Knight

• Members

Posted 02 May 2008 - 01:36 PM

That was a bug in 2.10, you have to play it in 2.10.2 to avoid the bug.

#78 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 02 May 2008 - 01:40 PM

Shoelace, your unasked question answers itself. You say you got frustrated by constantly upgrading everything as the builds changed. Now, only thing that needs to be done not to change anything just because a build changed, only update the area when 2.5 is out, or the quest is finished and ready to be released on a beta. You are a perfectionist? Well, the game needs to be perfect upon release, not when nobody sees it anyway.

When I was making ym 2.11b12b quest, both the bomb and arrow were useless but I still kept them at their place knowing that they will work when I release the full quest.

#79 Twilight_Knight

Twilight_Knight

• Members

Posted 02 May 2008 - 01:48 PM

He does that to get the latest bugfixes CC, I usually wait for a few beta's and then download the newest, saves PC space, unless the changes are important.

That happened to me too! The bombs didn't work and I thought it was because of my custom subscreen the whole time. So irritating!

#80 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members

Posted 12 August 2008 - 07:52 PM

It is totally been a long time since I posted here. I am still making my quest Eye of the Moon, so don't worry, I didn't give up on it. And Hero of Dreams DC is still in development. But with that said, I don't want to release that much info on the games as I am a really secretive person. I am sorta like Nintendo in that respect. So this forum is and has been Shoelaceless and will be for a while. And because of that, I am going to give up my spot on the Hosted Quest Forum.

I remember when I got the email from ShadowTiger asking me to take the spot even though I didn't even ask for it. And I called it The Magnificent Forum is it was a spoof from my character Michael the Magnificent. This forum will still be Magnificent as I choose CastChaos and Nuvo to be my partners. And they are doing a great job.

Maybe in the future I will return to the Magnificent Forum, but as of right now, I think I am just taking up space. So thanks for having me be your host for a while. And good luck to CastChoas and Nuvo. icon_smile.gif

#81 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrator

Posted 12 August 2008 - 08:24 PM

You're giving up your spot? Wow, I didn't see that coming. Well, have fun making your quests! icon_smile.gif

#82 Ebola Zaire

Ebola Zaire

no fun. not ever.

• Members

Posted 12 August 2008 - 08:49 PM

As long as you're still working on EotM, everything else is just white noise. icon_razz.gif Well, you certainly left your QPF in extremely capable hands. Don't let the dream die out!

#83 Eurysilas

Eurysilas

Paladin

• Members

Posted 12 August 2008 - 08:51 PM

Shoelace, all I can say is that you will be missed. Sorely. If ever there was someone who deserved a spot in the Quest forums, it was you.

#84 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 13 August 2008 - 01:32 AM

QUOTE(Shoelace)

I remember when I got the email from ShadowTiger asking me to take the spot even though I didn't even ask for it.

And I remember you saying that there was an opening and you applied. Doesn't matter too much though. If you don't actively keep sharing info/screens/etc. then it's just natural to leave for now. I will continue doing my part to keep this nice place hot, let's hope players will do their part, too.

#85 /M/

/M/

6♣7♠8♥9♥10♥

• Members

Posted 13 August 2008 - 08:16 AM

I remember when I got the email from ShadowTiger asking me to take the spot even though I didn't even ask for it.

I've been here long enough to know that isn't true. You applied to the opening QPF slot that IaN left due to his lack of interest in ZC. Anyways, this is quite a shock, but its an understandable reason to be dismissed. As long as your still working on your quests, then its fine with most of us. icon_razz.gif

#86 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members

Posted 13 August 2008 - 03:06 PM

lol it is a weird story. I wish I still had the PM. But I received a PM that said that they were impressed with HoD and should have a Hosted Quest Forum. He said to apply because I was most likely going to get it. So I applied. It was a long time ago though, that now I am actually thinking it was Radien that PMed me. Confused I am. I think it was ST that PMed me about the Mod thing then... or maybe it was LTM. lol But either way, thanks for everything guys. It was really fun having the spot. icon_smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users