Yuurei Discussion and Bug Reports

• Please log in to reply
109 replies to this topic

#106 Aevin

Aevin

Lucas, the Reluctant

• Administrator

Posted 31 December 2016 - 07:00 PM

All of those should now be fixed, except for the sand submerging stuff. I'm aware of all that, but it's system stuff that would be way more effort to fix than it's worth.

I also finally isolated a serious bug that totally broke one of the bonus bosses when you were playing a speed challenge. (Figuring out what specific circumstances THAT happened under was all kinds of fun).

Finally ... Kapow and Dimentio, I added both of you to the credits. Dimentio's been great, playing the game a lot from the start and offering lots of bug fixes and constructive criticism. And Kapow has continued playing longer than most and provided lots of bug reports for the most recent build that might otherwise have gone overlooked. Thanks a bunch, guys. :)

The update should be compatible with any saves made using the December 15th update file or later.

• Dimentio and Kapow like this

#107 Kio Terra

Kio Terra

• Members

Posted 10 January 2017 - 07:27 PM

No idea if it's a bug or if I'm just not doing something right but in Lac D'amour in the bottom right section with the red switch I can't leave the water to press it,I hold down and the character just will not leave the water. This also stopped me from getting a coin in the water area and not sure if it's important or not but,I'm playing as Loire.

#108 Aevin

Aevin

Lucas, the Reluctant

• Administrator

Posted 10 January 2017 - 08:44 PM

I have no idea what would be causing that ...  Water can be a little picky. Sometimes it has trouble with you hopping out of the water in one tile-wide passages from wider spaces if you're not lined up perfectly. But in this case, you're channeled into a narrow tunnel before climbing out, so I don't understand how it wouldn't let you. And my tests let me do it easily. Have you tried this multiple times after dying or continuing? What's your ZC version?

#109 Kio Terra

Kio Terra

• Members

Posted 11 January 2017 - 03:54 AM

Sorry it took a bit to reply,suddenly passed out for some reason,anyway,yeah,I've tried dying a few times and trying again,but I still can't get out of the water,my ZC version is 2.50,I'll try going to the latest version and seeing if that works.

Edit: It was just the version it seems,after going to 2.50.2 I was able to get out and continue.

Edited by Kio Terra, 11 January 2017 - 04:20 AM.

#110 Aevin

Aevin

Lucas, the Reluctant

• Administrator

Posted 11 January 2017 - 04:02 AM

I'm not sure why it's doing that to you ... I PMed you a method to allow you to progress, but I'm puzzled why this issue hasn't popped up before.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users