• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 symbiote01

symbiote01

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 11 February 2017 - 01:29 AM

To prove how much of a noob I am, I introduce this query:

Suppose I want an enemy that runs around the room in diagonal paths, bouncing off the walls as it goes.  Every once in a while (every five seconds or so) it will stop, face down, and launch a volley straight Up and off the screen.  This volley will then drop Down somewhere onto the lighter squares pictured below.  When it reaches it's destination, it creates a Web (as pictured below) on the ground (centered on the target square).  This web causes Link (and only Link) to SlowWalk over it but can be destroyed with any sword.

It is meant to be a hassle, slowing Link down and making him more vulnerable to being hit by the enemies (which aren't effected by the webs).

So, my conundrum- would someone please create a script for this, and perhaps guide me through the steps to make it work?  Maybe annotate enough that I can study/learn how to do things like this?

zelda028_1.png

For those who are wondering, I chose the lighter colored squares so the resulting web doesn't 'paint' over any walls.

#2 Timelord

Timelord

The Timelord

• Banned

Posted 12 February 2017 - 12:37 AM

If you want, I can do either a 'Let's Script Request' stream, or cover this in the general 'Let's Script' stream, on Friday. Howzat?

I'll need you to prepare a dummy quest with the desired graphics, and sound for the weapon, in advance, if you want me to do this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users