Photo

Looking for a quest

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Ace525

Ace525

• Members

Posted 19 November 2016 - 11:16 AM

I remember downloading and playing a quest about a year or so ago.  Sadly the computer I was playing it on died.  I can't remember the name of the quest and was hoping you all could help me remember it.  The things I do recall about the quest are as follows:

• It was a re-imagining of the first quest, so roughly same map and such.  The dungeons were a little different and definitely was not the traditional rectangle room design.  I seem to even recall and extra set of warp stairs added to level 1.
  • Graphically I want to say it looked like either BS or Oracle style graphics, but either way they made it look gorgeous.
  • The one feature I do really remember was that at different points you would be next to a stone wall and high above there would be a window and the old man would poke his head out and look.

Does this ring any bells for anyone?  Thanks!

#2 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 19 November 2016 - 12:27 PM

Hmm, sounds like it could be one of Freedom's quests. Search his name in the db and see if any of those are what you're looking for. He had an old man poking his head out in a few quesst.

Edit: Actually, search for DarkFlameWolf quests too. It sounds like it could be her Origins quest. Check out Mr. Z's quests too.

#3 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:She / Her, They / Them

Posted 19 November 2016 - 02:45 PM

Sounds a lot like Origins (or perhaps "Origin", which, yes, is a different quest)

#4 Ace525

Ace525

• Members

Posted 21 November 2016 - 09:58 PM

Found it! It's 1st Quest Revamp by Dark flamE wolf. It was tricky to find cause he had zipped it up with some of his earlier stuff.
  • Anthus likes this

#5 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 21 November 2016 - 11:23 PM

Glad you found it. :)

(DFW is a girl btw)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users