Help with Retreat to Crumsc

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 17 September 2016 - 05:37 PM

I'm stuck trying to figure out where level 3 is. Having found the Lost Woods I can't figure out the path. Any help appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Never mind I've found the way thru.

Edited by ms_zelda_lady, 17 September 2016 - 05:42 PM.

#2 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 19 September 2016 - 12:14 AM

Hi, Ms Zelda lady,

You should check out Turtles Hate Candy, I think you would enjoy it

#3 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 19 September 2016 - 05:36 AM

I'm experiencing a very strange bug where I have to reset and close ZC entirely whenever I get a new sword or else it won't update. I got the wooden sword and it behaved as if I had no sword, then I got the white sword and it was still wooden. Has anyone else experienced this?

#4 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:She / Her, They / Them

Posted 19 September 2016 - 07:18 AM

I'm experiencing a very strange bug where I have to reset and close ZC entirely whenever I get a new sword or else it won't update. I got the wooden sword and it behaved as if I had no sword, then I got the white sword and it was still wooden. Has anyone else experienced this?

I experiences a similar bug with quite a few quests. Strangely, it was after playing a certain quest then switching to another. Is Crumsc the only quest you are playing in these sessions you get the sword?

#5 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 19 September 2016 - 08:35 AM

I haven't had any problems like that nor have I come across any nasty bugs as of yet. BTW Mister Snooze I have played a little of Turtles Hate Candy and I do love it. I am trying to play one quest at a time otherwise I end up confused and I can't remember what I am doing. It's called old age!!   LOL

#6 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 19 September 2016 - 10:40 AM

I just got my white sword and everything seems normal so far. I came back out of the dungeon then saved, still have sword. It must be something like Dimentio suggested.

#7 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 19 September 2016 - 03:06 PM

I'm having trouble in level 4. How am I suppose to get the boss key here? How do I make the ramp appear? Did I miss some trigger somewhere? Thanks!

zelda021_zps2kanrdvx.png

NEVERMIND I figured it out.........How mean!!!! Very Tricky you are!!!!!!!

Edited by Artistic, 19 September 2016 - 03:28 PM.

#8 AtrusW0nder

AtrusW0nder

Creator

• Members

Posted 19 September 2016 - 05:47 PM

Whats the secret?

#9 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 19 September 2016 - 06:34 PM

Whats the secret?

Spoiler

#10 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 20 September 2016 - 12:12 AM

I haven't had any problems like that nor have I come across any nasty bugs as of yet. BTW Mister Snooze I have played a little of Turtles Hate Candy and I do love it. I am trying to play one quest at a time otherwise I end up confused and I can't remember what I am doing. It's called old age!!   LOL

I understand, I have a case of that as well :teehee:

#11 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 20 September 2016 - 07:52 AM

I experiences a similar bug with quite a few quests. Strangely, it was after playing a certain quest then switching to another. Is Crumsc the only quest you are playing in these sessions you get the sword?

I don't believe I was playing any other quests beforehand. I know for sure I didn't open another quest after the first reset and yet the white sword still failed to update. If I was playing another quest it would've been Forbidden Ascent. Was that the one that caused the bug for you?

#12 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:She / Her, They / Them

Posted 20 September 2016 - 11:29 AM

I don't believe I was playing any other quests beforehand. I know for sure I didn't open another quest after the first reset and yet the white sword still failed to update. If I was playing another quest it would've been Forbidden Ascent. Was that the one that caused the bug for you?

No, actually, it was Lana Gaiden. Noticed when I played Lana Gaiden, then switched to Banana Blood God. My sword was only the level 1 sword, despite the cheat menu showing I had the other swords. Maybe this quest did something similar to Lana?

#13 Bagel Meister

Bagel Meister

Initiate

• Members

Posted 23 September 2016 - 09:34 PM

Sorry for not being able to talk earlier. I am usually too busy to talk on weekdays.

I don't know what caused Moosh's sword bug. Are you playing in the right version? It should be the latest version of 2.50.1 from the ZeldaClassic.com downloads page.

Recently, I released version 1.1 of the quest in order to help with some of the problems brought up in Marv Albert's review. I hope this helps.

Out of curiosity, has anyone found the hidden bonus dungeon? I worked hard on making its boss.

#14 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 24 September 2016 - 09:45 AM

Where can you get an upgraded tunic or ring? Is the white sword dungeon required? Having trouble beating the manhandla in that place.

Edited by Avataro, 24 September 2016 - 09:52 AM.

#15 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 24 September 2016 - 12:21 PM

Where can you get an upgraded tunic or ring? Is the white sword dungeon required? Having trouble beating the manhandla in that place.

Blue ring is in Level 3. You're required to get the White Sword in order to access Level 3 and onward.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users