A Tribute to Yeto's Quest Help

• Please log in to reply
149 replies to this topic

#16 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 30 May 2016 - 08:42 AM

Where can I find a clue on how to solve the first maze path at the start of the game?

All maze paths in this quest are trolls with no solution. That's not as in guess the solution, that's as in you can't solve it.

#17 matski

matski

Junior

• Members

Posted 30 May 2016 - 08:56 AM

All maze paths in this quest are trolls with no solution. That's not as in guess the solution, that's as in you can't solve it.

Ok.... I'm completely stuck.  What should I do first?  I saw a mushroom in a screen but I can't get to it.  I managed to get a heart container

Update:

Guess I found a small shield.  What a stupid way to get to that cave.....

Edited by matski, 30 May 2016 - 08:59 AM.

#18 deme

deme

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 30 May 2016 - 09:06 AM

Where is the sword and how to get it?

#19 Wizzrobe

Wizzrobe

Watching rather than playing

• Members

Posted 30 May 2016 - 09:26 AM

Apparently two people in this thread are in the huge dungeon by now (that I know of). Glad I'm not the only one, but still.... :/

#20 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:She / Her, They / Them

Posted 30 May 2016 - 10:00 AM

Where is the sword and how to get it?

Spoiler

#21 grayswandir

grayswandir

semi-genius

• Members

Posted 30 May 2016 - 10:14 AM

The first boss is pretty dang hard. To beat him I had to go restock right beforehand - that's kinda gimmicky, but I guess that's expected in this quest? Also, it's really great how you can heal him. :)

Spoiler

Currently wandering through the castle and dying, repeatedly. But thanks to the save spots, I still have a death count of 0!

Anyway, super impressive.

#22 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:She / Her, They / Them

Posted 30 May 2016 - 10:15 AM

I'm in the castle, and already have 1 red key there. I appear to need another red key to progress further. Where is it?

#23 matski

matski

Junior

• Members

Posted 30 May 2016 - 10:22 AM

I think I need to find a candle in order to pass all of the dark caves in the basin area (so I can access the rooms in that area).  Where should I look for a candle?  (I have bombs) 

Nevermind.... found bombable wall in the water area.  

Edited by matski, 30 May 2016 - 10:28 AM.

#24 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 30 May 2016 - 10:29 AM

I think I need to find a candle in order to pass all of the dark caves in the basin area (so I can access the rooms in that area).  Where should I look for a candle?  (I have bombs) 

Well, without spoiling outright, scan around the town/beach section of the overworld. Keep the items you currently have in mind. If you want something less vague, check below:

Spoiler

Edit: Welp, ninja'd. :P

Thanks to Moosh I've made a lot of progress and I am now at the castle. Really creative quest so far, a bit too cryptic for my tastes but it's enjoyable which is why I'm continuing. Any idea on the magic puzzles though? I don't understand... a hint would be great. :)

#25 deme

deme

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 30 May 2016 - 10:35 AM

I'm in the underwater area and i have bombs, 2 keys and still i don't know what to do. 

#26 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators

Posted 30 May 2016 - 10:39 AM

I'm in the underwater area and i have bombs, 2 keys and still i don't know what to do. 

Have you tried using your bombs? Try using them on the screen right of the entrance screen.

#27 matski

matski

Junior

• Members

Posted 30 May 2016 - 10:48 AM

What is the point of the blue potion? It's not restoring my health when I use it in the 1st boss battle.....

#28 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators

Posted 30 May 2016 - 10:55 AM

What is the point of the blue potion? It's not restoring my health when I use it in the 1st boss battle.....

It cures jinxes later on. I was confused too at first and would of appreciated it if it refilled health too, but ah well. Also note save statues cure jinxes too.

#29 Yeto

Yeto

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 30 May 2016 - 10:55 AM

TheOnlyOne, This is amazing, xD!! I didn´t expect something like this.

Thanks for making this and all I can say is that you can be ensured I will enjoy it!.

I am now in the first boss, It´s very weird for me to play a game with the same logic of my quest... but is really fun.

• TheOnlyOne, Shane, Moosh and 5 others like this

#30 matski

matski

Junior

• Members

Posted 30 May 2016 - 11:09 AM

Can someone please tell me how to beat the 1st boss without taking damage?  I tried different things and only once out of about 20 attempts have I gotten his health bar to yellow.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users