20 replies to this topic

#1 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 27 May 2017 - 11:32 AM

I am starting this thread to (re)introduce the Hero of Time by Noel

found here http://www.purezc.ne...ge=quests&id=37

This is a great game and the graphics are well done. It deserves another try everyone.

I have a question for Noel, I am in the Light Temple and need the ocarina, is it in here or did I miss it.

Edited by Mister Snooze, 27 May 2017 - 11:56 AM.

#2 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 27 May 2017 - 01:57 PM

Hi Snooze...yes, I rememer this nice quest and now there is a 2.5 version. I found 5 help topics in the forum but you have probably checked them. It looks like you are playing the old 1.84 version. I don´t know what player you are using but old quests can give problems even with newest 2.5 players. I will give this quest a new try, but I will use the 2.5 version. / Lukaz

#3 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 27 May 2017 - 03:08 PM

Hi Snooze...yes, I rememer this nice quest and now there is a 2.5 version. I found 5 help topics in the forum but you have probably checked them. It looks like you are playing the old 1.84 version. I don´t know what player you are using but old quests can give problems even with newest 2.5 players. I will give this quest a new try, but I will use the 2.5 version. / Lukaz

I didn't know there was a 2.5 version, check your Pm, and thanks for responding

#4 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 29 May 2017 - 10:20 AM

Yes, there is a 2.5 version, and old versions are notoriously buggy.   It's a good game and about the closest thing to an OoT remake that Zelda Classic has to offer.

#5 Nashvillan

Nashvillan

Senior

• Members

Posted 18 April 2020 - 04:02 AM

I am enjoying this as well.  I did find a small glitch.  In Zora's Domain, I found the secret passage leading to the hidden heart piece but there were also 10 rupees in there too.  Thing is, I got startled and accidentally left the room.  When I came back, the rupees and the heart piece were gone. :(

Also, Fairy Glade?  What's a glade?  I used the item at two places where a fairy was present, but nothing happened.  I tried the surrounding areas and still nothing.

#6 NoeL

NoeL

Legend

• Members

Posted 18 April 2020 - 05:52 PM

A glade is a clearing in a forest. Yeah, the fairy glade in HoT isn't really a glade. XD It's an area of the map near the desert.

Edited by NoeL, 18 April 2020 - 05:53 PM.

#7 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 18 April 2020 - 05:54 PM

Is That Like Ocarina of Time becouse i found a Other quest which Should be Like Ocarina of Time :D

#8 NoeL

NoeL

Legend

• Members

Posted 18 April 2020 - 07:48 PM

It's somewhat like Ocarina of Time. Not identical.

#9 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 18 April 2020 - 10:57 PM

It's somewhat like Ocarina of Time. Not identical.

Nice i Give it a Try it Looked Nice from the Screens Explicite that Forest Temple one :D

#10 Nashvillan

Nashvillan

Senior

• Members

Posted 19 April 2020 - 01:01 AM

I can't find this area. :(
I've blown the whistle everywhere and still can't find it.
I moved on and cleared the rest of the temples.  Just haven't cleared the Shadow Temple still.

A glade is a clearing in a forest. Yeah, the fairy glade in HoT isn't really a glade. XD It's an area of the map near the desert.

#11 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 19 April 2020 - 01:26 AM

How Is The Zora Domain Beatable The Trigger with the Block for Open the Door with the Many Zoras dont work :D

Nevermind i Fear i Found the Problem i Downloaded the Wrong Version :D

Now the Question is are the Saves Compatible :D

#12 NoeL

NoeL

Legend

• Members

Posted 19 April 2020 - 04:15 AM

I can't find this area. :(
I've blown the whistle everywhere and still can't find it.
I moved on and cleared the rest of the temples. Just haven't cleared the Shadow Temple still.

North West of gerudo valley there's a flashing gate you need to bomb with a super bomb.

#13 Nashvillan

Nashvillan

Senior

• Members

Posted 19 April 2020 - 04:41 AM

North West of gerudo valley there's a flashing gate you need to bomb with a super bomb.

I superbombed the non-flashing metal gate and nothing happened (good thing superbombs are reasonably priced).  Didn't think to try it on the flashing one.  Thanx.

#14 Chrono17

Chrono17

• Members

Posted 03 November 2020 - 08:35 PM

Does anyone have any idea where to get the candle? I'm assuming it's in the game, right? Also, is there any use to the shooting gallery in the market?

Edited by Chrono17, 03 November 2020 - 08:40 PM.

#15 NoeL

NoeL

Legend

• Members

Posted 03 November 2020 - 09:48 PM

Does anyone have any idea where to get the candle? I'm assuming it's in the game, right? Also, is there any use to the shooting gallery in the market?

The candle (Poe's lantern) is in Zora's Domain from memory. I can't remember if the gallery does anything - probably not.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users