Stream

• Please log in to reply
1556 replies to this topic

#1426 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 28 February 2017 - 10:50 PM

So if you're scheduled to start at midnight, and I get off work 15 minutes after midnight, and then have to grab dinner before a 20 minute drive home, I should be back just in time for the actual stream start. :P

#1427 Eppy

Eppy

Alisa~

• Members

Posted 28 February 2017 - 10:53 PM

In reality, I'm actually bored right now and wishing I start at 11.

#1428 HylianGlaceon

HylianGlaceon

Magus

• Members

Posted 28 February 2017 - 10:59 PM

In reality, I'm actually bored right now and wishing I start at 11.

Stream something random for a bit then? Could always try out the new characters on Hyrule Warriors or something.

#1429 Eppy

Eppy

Alisa~

• Members

Posted 01 March 2017 - 10:16 PM

Late post, but there will be more Yuurei at 12:30 AM

#1430 Eppy

Eppy

Alisa~

• Members

Posted 02 March 2017 - 04:35 PM

More Yuurei pain and suffering at Midnight.

#1431 Eppy

Eppy

Alisa~

• Members

Posted 03 March 2017 - 10:51 AM

Will be starting Zelda BotW hopefully sometime between 8-9 PM

#1432 Eppy

Eppy

Alisa~

• Members

Posted 04 March 2017 - 07:21 PM

preparing to go live with more BotW. I may have fixed my internet now...

#1433 Eppy

Eppy

Alisa~

• Members

Posted 06 March 2017 - 05:07 PM

More Zelda today, though I don't exactly have a timetable.

I have uploaded a lot of my videos to Youtube. In keeping with my promise to not flood people's subscription boxes with videos, I'm only releasing 8 per day. I, however, have compiled an unlisted list for those that want to keep going. I'll add more to it tomorrow when I upload more.

List moved to next page

Edited by Eppy, 31 March 2017 - 06:19 AM.

#1434 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 11 March 2017 - 04:35 PM

I'd recommending uploading your bulk videos in private and then sharing them once a day or once every 2 days. Then you'll have videos to share during times you are not streaming rather than always throw out a bunch of videos at random times and otherwise have a channel that's barely even alive. 

Currently because I don't stream much, I have all my videos uploaded but I only make them available once every 2 or 3 days. 

• Deedee likes this

#1435 Eppy

Eppy

Alisa~

• Members

Posted 12 March 2017 - 07:28 AM

I prefer to release in bulk based on how I usually watch videos. I like to release a lot and let people choose their own pace on how often they'd like to watch them. Some will watch 1 or 2 of stuff that interests them per day, and others will marathon a lot of videos if they have nothing better to do(Or work a boring desk job, I know a few of these scenarios.) I have a tendency to skip over some daily videos and then marathon them all in one day while bored or working on something else. I mainly just like to give viewers a choice.

On the other end of things, you probably have no idea HOW FAR BEHIND I am at uploading stuff. I have hundreds of videos to go through still and I'm constantly running low on Disk Spce.

On a normal time of year, I stream 2 hours a day almost every day and would just upload what I streamed that night. The reason why there is A LOT of Zelda is because I kinda have been playing it every day since Launch, even taking a weeks' vacation from work starting on launch day, just to play it. I have been running on 4-5 hours each of these days.

Anyways, I'm going to give that Yuurei Randomizer a try starting at 9 PM. Don't forget that DST happened(Unless your Evan)

#1436 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 12 March 2017 - 02:35 PM

On the other end of things, you probably have no idea HOW FAR BEHIND I am at uploading stuff. I have hundreds of videos to go through still and I'm constantly running low on Disk Spce.

This is why I upload videos in private. Most of my backlog is already backed up to a backup hard drive long before they are released publicly.

Also, people can still watch Lets Plays in bulk if you release them daily. However, people who like to watch daily videos will probably not even bother to watch videos that's uploaded in bulk. 

#1437 Eppy

Eppy

Alisa~

• Members

Posted 13 March 2017 - 07:45 PM

More Yuurei Randomizer at a late-night 12:30 AM. Also Unlisted List updated.

#1438 Eppy

Eppy

Alisa~

• Members

Posted 26 March 2017 - 06:17 PM

Time to get back to the norm. I haven't finish BotW yet, but I will sometime this week. For now, I have a number of contests, new things, and old things I still need to finish, so it's time to get back to work.

Will start working though the Metconst Winter Hacking entries tonight at 11 PM

#1439 Eppy

Eppy

Alisa~

• Members

Posted 28 March 2017 - 06:46 PM

The Contesting continues. I have 1 more Metroid entry to go, and then I will begin working on the 24 hour quest entries at 11 PM

#1440 Eppy

Eppy

Alisa~

• Members

Posted 29 March 2017 - 07:44 PM

More contest stuff at 11 PM

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Stream

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users