Quest 447

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#31 Ben

Ben

a very grumpy

• Members

Posted 06 December 2016 - 08:12 AM

I submitted one last update that fixes the cave you couldn't walk into, puts the compass into level 8 (it was accidentally left as a rupee), adds a couple better hints so finding level 7 and proceeding through level 6 are slightly more obvious, and changes the ladder to 4-way because it's really freaking annoying playing the quest with an analog stick with the normal ladder.

• Anthus likes this

#32 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 15 December 2016 - 06:21 PM

Could you possibly give me the location of all the heart containers? I'm missing one, and I feel like I've looked everywhere. I want to get it, and get the Magic Sword before Level 9. Thanks :)

#33 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 15 December 2016 - 06:46 PM

Magic sword you should have already, only needed 12 hearts for that.  If you haven't gotten it already, if you think about the original Zelda 1 quest, you should have an idea of where to look.

Master sword you're not able to get before entering level 9.  You'll need to go through around half of the level to get what you need. 

Edited by pixcalibur, 15 December 2016 - 06:47 PM.

#34 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 15 December 2016 - 10:39 PM

The sword I found has a guy that says you need 16 hearts to take it. He was in the graveyard area. But, if I have to go into level  to find stuff, I might try that too.

#35 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 15 December 2016 - 11:05 PM

Magic sword is near level 5 in the graveyard area. Remember how you got the magic sword in the original Zelda 1st quest

What you found and described above is actually the level 4 sword. Clever way the creator prevents you from having this sword before entering level 9
  • Anthus likes this

#36 Ben

Ben

a very grumpy

• Members

Posted 16 December 2016 - 10:07 AM

Yup. Check the west coastal area for your magic sword. It's red. The blue sword is the master sword.

• Anthus likes this

#37 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 16 December 2016 - 11:47 AM

Thanks guys. I'm gonna guess the last heart is in Level 9 then. I'll be finishing this up after work today. :)

Edit: I skipped a bomb upgrade in level 4. I have 16 total. Is 20 the max?

#38 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 16 December 2016 - 03:50 PM

Beat it! :)

The last two parts are uploading now, they're about 30 minutes each. I went back, and got the bomb upgrade from Level 4, and I -think- I ended up finding everything.

Spoiler

#39 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 16 December 2016 - 04:39 PM

can post up a screenshot to show this.  Should have found either a heart ring, infinite bomb bag, or big wallet on the island using the raft to get there

Edited by pixcalibur, 16 December 2016 - 04:40 PM.

• Anthus likes this

#40 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 16 December 2016 - 05:04 PM

Sure,

448Ppuy.png

As for that island, I totally forgot to go back there, but I see it now on the map. I think I have everything else though. I woulda totally took the infinite bomb bag, wow. :P (Edit: You can't tell here but my bomb max is 24)

EDIT 2: I might do another run of this, and try to beat it even faster. Dunno if I'll record it though, but maybe Aevin could use this for the speedrun contest too, it would be perfect for it.

EDIT 3: I went ahead and got the infinite bomb bag, just because!

xzYdj7M.png

#41 Ben

Ben

a very grumpy

• Members

Posted 16 December 2016 - 07:35 PM

Yup, max bombs is 24. Looks like you got all the things.

• Anthus likes this

#42 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 30 December 2016 - 02:29 PM

So I started playing this recently, pretty nice quest so far! I just beat Level 2 and I already got 8 hearts and the Blue Ring, so I'm wondering where I can find the White Sword. Been looking everywhere but I can't find anything lol

#43 Ben

Ben

a very grumpy

• Members

Posted 30 December 2016 - 03:09 PM

Ah. It's around. One of the early levels has a hint where that sword is...
  • Eddy likes this

#44 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 30 December 2016 - 03:11 PM

watch at around 15:10 of my first part.  That will show you where to look.

Edited by pixcalibur, 30 December 2016 - 03:12 PM.

• Eddy likes this

#45 tonym

tonym

Initiate

• Members

Posted 14 February 2017 - 12:49 AM

I'm up to level 5 but I can't seem to find the bait to get past the hungry guy. Which shop has it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users