Help with Isle Of Winds Quest

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
66 replies to this topic

#31 DarkFlameWolf

DarkFlameWolf

Murana Wolford

• Members

Posted 03 September 2006 - 09:20 PM

Okay, every dungeon should have a spare key, meaning after level 7, you should have 7 extra keys. Dungeons 1 and 2 have a spare key underneath one of the eyeball statues in the entry room of both dungeons. Easy enough. Not sure exactly, but for every level after level 2 up until level 7, each 'spare' key you acquire in each successive level requires a item you received from the previous dungeon. So for level 3, it requires the red lantern to access the 'spare' key. All other keys in that dungeon can be acquired through normal means within level 3, no need to bring outside items. Same concept goes for every other dungeon. If you used a item from outside the dungeon to retrieve the key, it was the spare key for that dungeon and you missing a 'essential' dungeon key somewhere. For that, I cannot help you because I do not remember myself. So good hunting!

#32 XMSB

XMSB

Furry Friends Furever

• Members

Posted 04 September 2006 - 07:19 AM

Thank you so much for your help, DarkFlameWolf. icon_wink.gif

#33 That guy

That guy

Initiate

• Members

Posted 04 September 2006 - 08:30 AM

Thanks for the info i beat him now i am stuck in level 7.

#34 XMSB

XMSB

Furry Friends Furever

• Members

Posted 04 September 2006 - 08:37 AM

Level 7 is kind of like a mirror dungeon. Both sides are identical. So you may need to go from one side to the other.

#35 That guy

That guy

Initiate

• Members

Posted 05 September 2006 - 11:36 AM

Yeah I found a lot of stuff that was different from one side to the other but the one thing that i am finding is the same in both is that i can't get into the middle where the blue floor is.

#36 DarkFlameWolf

DarkFlameWolf

Murana Wolford

• Members

Posted 05 September 2006 - 12:07 PM

Again, not looking hard enough at differences. Remember where you got the boots? Looks for differences in THAT room, now head to the opposite side where you get bombs rather than boots. What's different? That will lead you to the blue floor and ultimately the boss key.

#37 That guy

That guy

Initiate

• Members

Posted 06 September 2006 - 09:35 AM

Thanks I will look harder.

Edited by That guy, 06 September 2006 - 05:36 PM.

#38 That guy

That guy

Initiate

• Members

Posted 11 September 2006 - 05:29 PM

Thanks for the advice I beat level seven and I have also beaten Level A.

I am now playing in level B and I can't for the life of me figure out how to kill these two yellowish wizrobes in the middle of the level. I have tried all my weapons except a super bomb. Dose anyone know how to kill these things?

Edited by That guy, 11 September 2006 - 05:29 PM.

#39 Nimono

Nimono

Ultra Miyoa Extraordinaire!

• Members

Posted 11 September 2006 - 05:39 PM

QUOTE(That guy @ Sep 11 2006, 05:29 PM)
Thanks for the advice I beat level seven and I have also beaten Level A.

I am now playing in level B and I can't for the life of me figure out how to kill these two yellowish wizrobes in the middle of the level. I have tried all my weapons except a super bomb. Dose anyone know how to kill these things?

View Post

I probably don't know which Wizzrobe you're talking about, but here's a few questions to answer to figure it out:

-Do you hear a noise when you attack it that doesn't sound like the one you hear when you hurt an enemy? (Meaning your attack had no effect)
-Does the Wizzrobe constantly roam around the room, sometimes turning transparent, and shoots magic at you when it faces towards you?

If the answer to both the questions is yes, then you're fighting a Mirror Wizzrobe. The only way to defeat it is to use the Mirror Shield and reflect its magic back at it, or use any kind of reflected Magic. If you reflect its own magic back at it, it gets hurt. If you shoot a Magic Mirror, if any magic hits it, it'll get hurt. It's the same if you reflect reflected magic at the Wizzrobe. It doesn't matter what made the magic, all that matters is that you hit it with Reflected Magic. Simple, huh? It would be if it wasn't so strong...

#40 Love For Fire

Love For Fire

Adept

• Members

Posted 11 September 2006 - 09:12 PM

Pikaguy is correct. There are two rooms with Mirror Wizzrobes in this dungeon. One has mirrors in it. Have the wizzrobes blast a mirror to kill himself with his magic. Once you have the mirror shield, use it to kill the one/two (i forget).

#41 That guy

That guy

Initiate

• Members

Posted 12 September 2006 - 09:35 AM

thanks for the tip I will look for the other room.

#42 Zenith

Zenith

Old Guard

• Members

Posted 12 September 2006 - 04:30 PM

I think he's talking about the two in the one room without the mirrors. There's 200 Rupees in that one. You were talking about the boss.

#43 That guy

That guy

Initiate

• Members

Posted 12 September 2006 - 05:14 PM

How many times do you have to hit the boss? I have emptied my magic meter twice and still haven't killed him. Also I have noticed that if you shoot one of the spinning mirrors it is commiting suicide. I have found four magic expansions, maybe five I can't remember.

#44 Love For Fire

Love For Fire

Adept

• Members

Posted 12 September 2006 - 08:11 PM

The boss needs 6 hits. Forget using the wand... it's complete crap. Let him shoot his own magic at the mirrors to kill himself. With the wand I think it would take 48 hits as his magic is 8x stronger than yours icon_wink.gif.

#45 Zenith

Zenith

Old Guard

• Members

Posted 12 September 2006 - 08:43 PM

But then there's the problem that you can't go past the streams of magic that the mirrors make without taking 4 hearts of damage (with the Blue Mail). And the Wizzrobe can corner you & you'll take 4 hearts either way then. With wand magic you only take a half a heart. And then there's the trouble of getting the Wizzrobe to shoot magic at the mirror to begin with...

Avoid the reflection by shooting at the mirror and then getting the crap outta the way. And tey to stay by the exit at the north of the room.

Edited by zmaster, 12 September 2006 - 08:44 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users