• Members

Posted 18 January 2017 - 09:15 AM

NJF Plays The Hero of Dreams

HoD_00_zpsmvilalh0.png

Genre: Story focused Dungeon Romper

Released in 2006 to the PureZC Quest Database

Designed by Shoelace (MBWChampion)

Description:

Celebrating it's 10th year anniversary a little late. I started this quest a few months ago, but due to other responsibilities, common colds, and Fallout 3 and Fallout 4 addictions, I fell a little behind on my streaming schedule. Anyways, The Hero of Dreams is a very popular Zelda Classic game in PureZC.net known mainly for nearly consistently holding the #1 spot on the website since it's inception and possibly will continue to hold that spot for the rest of PureZC's future due to many reasons. 

Even though the Hero of Dream's place as the leader above all quests can probably be debated and discussed for the end of time, it's worthy of being one of the most noteworthy quests in the database for this reason alone. Is it the best? Some may say it is, others may say it is not, and this has lead to some controversy from time to time. 

Still, this quest set a new standard for how quests should be designed and continues to hold a lot of gameplay ideas and gimmicks that you still find used in quests today. Some could say this quest is a little timeless for this very reason alone. 

But alas, this quest also serves as a reminder of the passage of time. How quickly has 10 years gone? The first time I played this quest, I wasn't in a position to record as I was not using my own laptop. This time however I decided to revisit this game so I can have an official recording completed and shared on youtube, and it is very fitting considering it's anniversary. Though the youtube reveal is late, I have been streaming this for some time. So speaking of stream and LP information, lets get to that.

Stream & LP Information:

Because PureZC's rules have changed, many Lets Players are now opting out of video sharing here entirely, instead deciding share the link to the playlist instead. Despite my format being a favorable approach, I decided that it wasn't worth continuing based on the current status quo of the Lets Play forum that many Lets Players here have adapted to. A link to the playlist can be found by either clicking here or the image above. All streams will be live on the weekends on either Friday night or Saturday night usually starting at either 8:30pm EST or 9:00pm EST. If you find a schedule difficult to remember, please join my Discord Server to get all up to date stream announcements and information as this server will be my primary source of connecting to my fans. 

Current Changes and Update Information:

Due to new PureZC rules, I will not be sharing videos here. This topic will now only exist as a discussion platform only! To keep up to date on my Lets Plays, don't forget to subscribe to my Youtube Channel or join us on Discord. Please keep comments here relevant to this series. 

• Shoelace likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users