The loudest thing you heard.

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 Item

Item

Senior

• Banned

Posted 23 March 2017 - 12:43 PM

I myself love annoying sounds, but there is one sound that kinda loud and almost made me deaf. I watching a video on Instagram when a guy who's name is garebearonline who liked rants. There was one that was kinda loud, he was talking about how traps make you gay ((which is very true)) and he literally screams into his mic very loud and it was funny. 

I have a question for you.

What is the loudest, annoying, or some kind of high pitched noise you ever heard?

#2 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 23 March 2017 - 12:49 PM

When Hurricane Sandy hit, and hit hard, I was awoken from a light nap by the sound of a transformer blowing between one and two miles away from me near where I work. I looked out my window, and the sky was a lovely tint of cyan and periwinkle blue from the sparks it emitted. It lit up most of the sky, as far as I could see.

The only equivalent noise that would be comparably loud were some fireworks that folks like to light near a bridge only about five hundred feet from my house. A few years ago, someone got ahold of a firework that... uh... well, it pretty much dominated the entire night. It was on par with The Komodo 3000 from Malcolm in the Middle. I might've lost roof shingles that night.
  • Furryboy2222 and Item like this

#3 Item

Item

Senior

• Banned

Posted 23 March 2017 - 01:15 PM

That must've suck.

#4 thepsynergist

thepsynergist

thepsynergist

• Members

Posted 23 March 2017 - 02:30 PM

I went to a local hockey game last weekend (San Jose Sharks), and I couldn't hear for 2 hours after the game, it was so hype.

Edited by thepsynergist, 23 March 2017 - 02:30 PM.

#5 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 23 March 2017 - 02:41 PM

Besides certain concerts, my dad's .38 was really loud when I was a kid and we'd all go camping. I hated that thing cause it was so loud for a kid.
  • Daniel likes this

#6 Magi_Hero

Magi_Hero

gubgub

• Members

Posted 23 March 2017 - 02:50 PM

There was one that was kinda loud, he was talking about how traps make you gay ((which is very true))

Who feeds you this nonsensical bullshit? Stop posting comments before you educate yourself.
  • Mr. Z, Adem, Jared and 2 others like this

#7 Naru

Naru

Magus

• Members

Posted 23 March 2017 - 03:14 PM

I am rather bad at dodging and my Link did get hit by traps far more than once. Still, he won't stop to search for Zelda, always hoping for a kiss from her. Seriously, did I miss something, what have traps to do with sexuality?

• Magi_Hero, Anthus, Adem and 1 other like this

#8 Dark Ice Dragon

Dark Ice Dragon

Wizard

• Members

Posted 23 March 2017 - 04:57 PM

Item, the loudest sound of the Earth is the eruption of a  volcano, but sometimes i feel more annoy by the total silence.

This discussion on the sounds may be nice, but that thing on traps and gays...is inappropriate

Edited by Dark Ice Dragon, 23 March 2017 - 05:16 PM.

#9 Haylee

Haylee

~ The Ragin' Cajun ~

• Members
  • Pronouns:She / Her

Posted 23 March 2017 - 07:03 PM

The Fire Emblem fandom after I said I hated Fates.

But seriously, Fire Alarms. I'm hearing impaired and that shit STILL hurts my ears.

#10 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 23 March 2017 - 07:17 PM

My little siblings. Also ZC Skype/Discord call groups.

I wish I was joking.

• Eddy likes this

#11 Naru

Naru

Magus

• Members

Posted 24 March 2017 - 06:44 AM

The loudest should be crying childs, trains and construction noise (I had the last during nearly all of my final tests in school), but what bothers me the most are movies with background music so loud compared to the voices that you either don't understand the talking or have to increase the volume till your ears hurt from the music.

#12 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 24 March 2017 - 06:52 AM

Watching a football match in a Portuguese community in London :P

That one Euro Cup match last year with Portugal v France made me almost deaf the whole night after we won, mostly because of how insane everyone got. Everyone screaming all at once was bad enough, but it didn't help that everyone started celebrating in the middle of the streets right after, with their cars making so much noise all night lol.

On the plus side, it was really hilarious to watch everyone lose it on the streets :P

• strike, David, Naru and 1 other like this

#13 David

David

Fallen leaves... adorn my night.

• Administrators

Posted 24 March 2017 - 07:55 AM

Haha Eddy, I have to say I've experienced something similar to that before. One time when I was in Switzerland, visiting family, the Swiss won some soccer game against some team I forget (though probably an important one), and everyone lost it. So much noise on the streets, people yelling out from their apartments in excitedness, etc. It's pretty interesting how Europeans are so incomparably invested in soccer, to say the least.

• Eddy and strike like this

#14 Item

Item

Senior

• Banned

Posted 24 March 2017 - 11:59 AM

Who feeds you this nonsensical bullshit? Stop posting comments before you educate yourself.

I'm in classes with a bunch of autistic kids. I'm not autistic, I'm just a weird kid. So ZIP

traps and gays...is inappropriate

no. He was talking about becoming a trap IS gay. He said nothing about the gay. You wouldn't understand what I've see or been through.

#15 Naru

Naru

Magus

• Members

Posted 24 March 2017 - 12:10 PM

I'm in classes with a bunch of autistic kids. I'm not autistic, I'm just a weird kid. So ZIP

What does ZIP mean? And what has autism to do with what tim said?

no. He was talking about becoming a trap IS gay. He said nothing about the gay. You wouldn't understand what I've see or been through.

Looking up "trap" once more in the dictionary. I still have no idea what you all are talking about. Not to mention I have no idea how a person can become a trap.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users