Stream HLP ZC

• Please log in to reply
358 replies to this topic

#331 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 06 January 2017 - 02:00 PM

Finally I'll be returning to streaming tonight. After a heck of a long absence with having a serious cough that lasted forever, I'll be returning to streaming Lets Plays. In an attempt to avoid spamming Stream announcements here, I'll only be using this channel now to serve as a platform for major updates. 

Stream announcements will now be handled via NJF's LP Discord Server

Please join this server to keep up with stream times or follow me on twitch. I will also update the main page with the times of my official schedule for people who may not remember. I hope to see you guys join us at discord. 

#332 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 18 January 2017 - 09:37 AM

Just a quick announcement to say that I will no longer be sharing videos in the Lets Play forums mainly due to the rule changes. I've tried updating my format to adjust to the new rules and they still feel to me like glorified video drops. 

Because I am not one of the most popular streamers here, I am simply at a loss on how to encourage discussion in the correct context, and simply trying to force it, which is what I feel I have been doing recently, just wasn't gonna cut it. When I brought this up to Aevin through pm, he said that I may actually have a format that's overkill and just doing more than what's expected. 

Either way, I see this forum for what it is now. It's established to promote discussion! But I feel my format, while praised still fell short on that goal. It is this reason I feel no reason in continuing it. 

I'm sorry, I just don't know how to get people to engage in conversation in a "natural" way without just being more popular of a Lets Player here in PureZC. So with that said, I'm going to follow the same route as other Lets Players like MeleeWizard and will be opening topics sharing links to video playlist, and keeping the topic open for future discussion. 

I will continue to share important announcements here in this Lets Play forum, but I must remind everybody who is a fan of my content to subscribe to all my channels and to join my discord server to keep up to date on stream times and current videos. I hope to see you there. 

I really enjoyed sharing videos here in this Lets Play forum, but some changes are necessary, and sometimes we lose some of the things we love to try and create something better. Hopefully, the Lets Play forum can one day be the type of forums that this community is striving for. 

• Anthus likes this

#333 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 18 January 2017 - 01:53 PM

To be honest, the LP forum in my opinion should be just a bridge to the appropriate videos.  Not really the best place to generate any real discussion, as that would take place in any of YouTube, Twitch, streams, etc, not here.  The repeated video URL posts could've been handled with just one playlist link and a short description of each part, maybe with 5-7 parts per post.  Would've cut down on excess posting. 

Really has been no more discussion since the new rules went into effect given these threads are not going to be where such conversations would take place in the first place.

• Anthus and Deedee like this

#334 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 24 January 2017 - 06:06 AM

If you are interested in watching me stream the Random Theme quests, please like or reply to this post. I will use that as an indicator of interest for this series. 

• Shane, Avaro, Moosh and 3 others like this

#335 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 04 February 2017 - 04:22 PM

Please refer to the original post of this topic to keep up to date on stream information. I've recently made updates that I feel is important for people to look at. 

By constantly returning to this topic's original post, you can keep updated on what I'm currently streaming right now and what I will be streaming soon. You can also browse through Lets Plays I have completed to see if your favorite game or quest is included among the list. 

Due to new PureZC rules, I don't update regularly here anymore, but I do update on my discord server if you are interested in being up to date on stream announcements or the newest shared Lets Plays on my youtube channel. There's also a chat section where people usually go as a place to chat after a stream has been completed. I often enjoy these post stream chats and I feel it's one of the best parts about having a unique server dedicated to my Lets Plays. 

Also, don't forget that every quest or game I Lets Play will have their own dedicated topic posted here sooner or later. These topics will also be places where people can discuss their thoughts about Lets Plays involving their favorite games or quests. I'll soon be starting topics for the Random Theme Contest Quests soon so I'm excited to hear your thoughts. 

#336 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 05 February 2017 - 04:52 PM

Update:

I'll be returning to video sharing once again, however, the way I'll be doing so will be completely different and completely experimental. This does not however undermine the discord server for my Lets Plays as it will be your only means on keeping up to date on my streams and Lets Plays as all announcements and new videos will be shared there, but I am planning something completely experimental in these forums and it will be revealed in time. 

#337 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 03 April 2017 - 02:46 PM

I am planning on abandoning weekend streaming. To be frank I just haven't been enjoying streaming on the weekends anymore. Instead, I plan to shift the schedule over to Wednesdays, but sometimes depending on circumstances I could stream on Tuesdays or Thursdays in some weeks instead. 

#338 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 05 April 2017 - 10:33 AM

Here's announcing that I will be streaming tonight and will continue to stream on Wednesdays from now on. My interests in streaming on weekends currently is just gone entirely, I just can't muster the interest for it at the time being.

Does that mean weekend streaming is gone forever? Maybe, maybe not. I may return to it. But for now, the new schedule is on predominantly Wednesdays. Sometimes I may stream on Tuesdays or Thursdays instead. Also, due to my schedule now being moved to a week day, my stream time will be earlier as well. So you can expect to see me stream at either 7pm EST(stream delays or late streams will be announced in stream and on my discord server) 

So yes, my current schedule is mainly Wednesdays at 7pm EST (sometimes Tuesdays or Thursdays). I'll start tonight and continue from there. Don't forget to join my discord server as I'll be announcing my upcoming streams there. 

#339 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 10 May 2017 - 05:10 PM

Just an announcement that I will be returning to announcing streams here in PureZC. I will be announcing streams now and in the future in my youtube channel's discord server and in the stream announcement topic here in PureZC.

This does not mean that I'm purposefully lowering the usefulness of the discord server because it is the primary source of getting videos on time unless you are subscribed to my youtube channel.

However, I understand not everybody wants to join a bunch of discord servers and aren't really that committed to watching my channel enough to find it necessary to join a completely new discord channel. But yet would probably still like to catch it from time to time. I understand this, which is why I feel now it's important to announce streams in these forums as well. 

Because of PureZC's anti-spam rule when it comes to LP sharing, and the fact that I ditched the old highly descriptive video format. I will continue to only share videos on here only once after the series is completed. This makes the discord channel important for close fans. So yup, that's the update, nothing really else to say. lol

#340 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 11 May 2017 - 06:56 PM

Sorry for the poor stream tonight.

Anyways, my main page has been updated: Click right here!

#341 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 27 May 2017 - 01:56 PM

My next game will be a non-zc game. I decided I will poll fans to decide which game I should play next. Please vote!

#342 Lüt

Lüt

Germanize

• Members

Posted 27 May 2017 - 07:57 PM

I'm in the mood for a good bit of action, so I voted Contra, but Sonic's a close second.

#343 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 10 June 2017 - 07:37 PM

So here's something new!

I opened up another youtube channel. 

Because my son is reaching a certain age where he's more interested in video games and watching youtube videos (child friendly of course). I decided that a great way to gather a few memory keepsakes is to record some Lets Plays together. So I've created a new channel for me and him. This channel is family friendly, but not aimed to target families. I still have my other channels which aren't family friendly, and I have no interest in catering to a billion families on youtube only for one day be accused of "submitting crap on the side".

But yes, this particular channel is aimed towards simpler games with absolutely no NSFW content because my co-host here is a Kindergartener. lol 

This is a record-only Lets Play channel so there will be no live streams. The two main reasons for this is because streams are sometimes cancer, and a 5 year old has a lot of impulsive behaviors that I may not really want to be shown live. You know how 5 year olds are like. Because of this also, this Lets Play series will often have edits and even lead to abrupt ends depending on his behavior. 

Also, because this is another official Lets Play channel of mine. You can consider the games covered here as games that I have covered in my Lets Play Journey. 

Currently at the moment we are Lets Playing Sonic Generations and Minecraft. If you're interested in this more family-friendly channel, come subscribe and watch me and my son play video games together. 

njfFamilyGaming (Temporary Name)

#344 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 13 June 2017 - 05:58 AM

My new channel built for me and my son has been renamed:

NJF&SonGaming

Please subscribe as I will be covering many Lets Plays here as well. 

#345 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 15 June 2017 - 12:58 PM

Just a quick update to say that I removed a few games from my "Coming in the future" list. The games I've removed have been released within the last 10 years and are typically around 30+ hours to beat. I won't explain why I removed them at the moment, I just feel they won't be relevant to my channel right now. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Stream, HLP, ZC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users