Happy Thanksgiving + more

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 MermaidCim

MermaidCim

Yes I'm that guy who dreamt Dani was Zelda. LOL Cimfam/zelda

• Members

Posted 23 November 2016 - 07:45 PM

Hey it's Mike, so I just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to you all. Hope everyone has a special weekend.

Also while I'm here, just giving you a quick update. So as you know you've seen me with an icon of Dani Cimorelli on here, obviously as you know I'm a big fan of theirs. My girls are currently in Europe on their tour. (PM me if you want an update on myself)

My question to you is this, when you're currently in a different country or continent during Thanksgiving than where you're originally from, how do you celebrate it? I ask because tomorrow is Thanksgiving and Cim will be on their way to Germany, meaning by the time they reach their destination, it will be 6-7 PM local time. (they're currently on a very long bus ride)

Edited by MermaidCim, 23 November 2016 - 07:46 PM.

#2 Naru

Naru

Magus

• Members

Posted 23 November 2016 - 09:05 PM

Actually Thanksgiving is not a thing in Europe. At least not in Germany. I wouldn't even know it is this weekend if you hadn't said so. But I think - thank you anyway. Also it might be enjoyable to celebrate stuff foreign to the country exactly because it is not a thing there. Adds a bit excitement. I am sure your girls will have a great thanksgiving whereever they are with fans like you out there.
  • MermaidCim and Eddy like this

#3 TK8305

TK8305

I <3 Miyu

• Members

Posted 24 November 2016 - 12:29 AM

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here on PureZC!  Hope you all have a great day!  :)

• MermaidCim likes this

#4 MermaidCim

MermaidCim

• Members

Posted 24 November 2016 - 04:03 AM

Actually Thanksgiving is not a thing in Europe. At least not in Germany. I wouldn't even know it is this weekend if you hadn't said so. But I think - thank you anyway. Also it might be enjoyable to celebrate stuff foreign to the country exactly because it is not a thing there. Adds a bit excitement. I am sure your girls will have a great thanksgiving whereever they are with fans like you out there.

well they're currently on a drive that will take possibly 20 hours to get to their destination...oh and that's by tour bus. Part of me feels they will have it when they return home to Nashville. and ty.

Me, Im gonna be enjoying thanksgiving at home with my mom and brother.

Edited by MermaidCim, 24 November 2016 - 04:04 AM.

#5 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 24 November 2016 - 04:53 AM

Thanksgiving isn't a thing in the United Kingdom either, so I guess it's more of just a normal day for me :P

• MermaidCim likes this

#6 MermaidCim

MermaidCim

• Members

Posted 27 November 2016 - 08:01 PM

I'll keep that in mind if i should ever go overseas

btw Cim's dad told me the Cimorelli family will be doing Thanksgiving both on tour and at home. (when they get home in December)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users