• Please log in to reply
1641 replies to this topic

#1516 Kivitoe

Kivitoe

Sponsored by Taco Bell

• Members

Posted 13 April 2017 - 10:32 AM

Spoiler

Edited by The Satellite, 13 April 2017 - 12:58 PM.
Added a spoiler tag.

#1517 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:She / Her, They / Them

Posted 13 April 2017 - 11:48 AM

Spoiler

Might want a spoiler around that. Some people haven't found it yet.

#1518 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 15 April 2017 - 02:20 PM

I'll just leave this here. Might be kind of spoilery if you literally have avoided everything about the game.

Spoiler

#1519 ywkls

ywkls

Master

• Members

Posted 15 April 2017 - 07:23 PM

So, I've unlocked every section of the overworld map except for one.

Spoiler

#1520 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators

Posted 15 April 2017 - 08:40 PM

So, I've unlocked every section of the overworld map except for one.

Spoiler

Spoiler

#1521 ywkls

ywkls

Master

• Members

Posted 15 April 2017 - 08:44 PM

Spoiler

I tried the first idea but it didn't seem to do anything.

On the second, in both cases they were too far away to bother.

#1522 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 17 April 2017 - 02:02 AM

I created a second profile on my Switch so I could start a new game for fun. Wasn't sure really what I was going to go for but at the least I'm not going to do the other dungeons. I also plan to fully upgrade stamina, in fact I'm forbidding myself from increasing any hearts until after I've fully increased stamina. Might stock up on a few hearts, definitely getting a few Koroks (but nowhere near all of them haha not again ever no), probably all towers... we'll see. Not all shrines... at least not at first, though I might be tempted to do that later. I was also wondering whether or not to never put a single piece of clothing on (except in areas of extreme temperature) but I've decided to instead don the Hylian set and dye it white so I can be an Assassin's Creed character. Also because otherwise I'll get my ass kicked too easily.

So this should be fun. I'm actually enjoying it still, though going back to low stamina (and briefly no paraglider) was admittedly a little painful. :heh:

• Adem and Jared like this

#1523 Adem

Adem

-

• Members

Posted 17 April 2017 - 07:01 AM

Spoiler

#1524 Nicholas Steel

Nicholas Steel

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 18 April 2017 - 07:35 PM

I'll just leave this here. Might be kind of spoilery if you literally have avoided everything about the game.

Spoiler

Kinda disappointing that they didn't make it possible to do that AND play the game from then on without issue. They coulda had the old man react differently when you met him later and treat it all as some kinda easter egg.

• Anthus likes this

#1525 HylianGlaceon

HylianGlaceon

Magus

• Members

Posted 19 April 2017 - 04:28 PM

So I was scanning amiibo and some of the materials rolled down a hole on a mountain that I didn't think was there. Not wanting to lose them of course, I followed it and it put me somewhere under/within the mountain. So I guess I found a bug even in official games. Has this been found before? I have it marked on my map for future reference at least. I forget the name of the area it is near, but it's the far east side of the snow area of Gerudo Highlands area that had it.

#1526 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators

Posted 19 April 2017 - 05:09 PM

So I was scanning amiibo and some of the materials rolled down a hole on a mountain that I didn't think was there. Not wanting to lose them of course, I followed it and it put me somewhere under/within the mountain. So I guess I found a bug even in official games. Has this been found before? 

I found a similar bug in the military camp. There's this really thin hole you can fall into there, and all the graphics will start glitching out. It's also nigh impossible to get out unless you run at the right angle or kill yourself (you can't jump inside it). It's past the poison swamp parkour, right underneath an enemy outlook.

#1527 Nicholas Steel

Nicholas Steel

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 19 April 2017 - 10:30 PM

I found a similar bug in the military camp. There's this really thin hole you can fall into there, and all the graphics will start glitching out. It's also nigh impossible to get out unless you run at the right angle or kill yourself (you can't jump inside it). It's past the poison swamp parkour, right underneath an enemy outlook.

You can of course, warp out right?

#1528 HylianGlaceon

HylianGlaceon

Magus

• Members

Posted 19 April 2017 - 11:37 PM

You can of course, warp out right?

For mine I'm pretty sure I could, but I actually climbed through a wall by an Ore deposit. It's weird they have a cliffside within a cliffside down there. It's like they designed the mountain and stacked an additional layer on it on a later time but left the original which is normally hidden. For certain angles the Ore and Rushrooms were also floating in midair in addition to Link while he is climbing which was kind of interesting.

#1529 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 25 April 2017 - 01:20 AM

Alright, I finished my second file. I did basically everything as outlined seven posts up, minus the hearts bit. In fact, I stuck to three hearts the entire time! Didn't use any of the temp hearts either apart from one time that I ended up not needing it anyway. More in spoiler tags.

Spoiler

So that was fun. I may actually go back and beat the dungeons later, probably not all shrines; I'm not feeling that one right now. Mostly just want to have two runthroughs of the dungeons so they're stronger in my mind and I can formulate a stronger opinion on them. I'm sticking to three hearts though.

*idly wonders when we could potentially lift the "spoiler embargo" in this thread*

#1530 thepsynergist

thepsynergist

thepsynergist

• Members

Posted 25 April 2017 - 01:48 AM

Since I got a Switch for my birthday, we can lift it.  I was the last person on the internet to play it, so we're cool now.

• Jared likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users