Tower of Courage

• Please log in to reply
824 replies to this topic

#1 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 19 October 2014 - 11:29 PM

since theres no help topic for this new quest ill go ahead and make one and now im stuck in lvl 1 so confusing need keys to open lock blocks and and find one key but out of reach so would like some hlp and finsing these keys.

#2 2024

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 20 October 2014 - 12:08 PM

Is there a candle in this game? I've gotten to level 2 without it, and through some dark rooms at that, but now I seem to be needing it for some torches.

EDIT: Nvm, found it.

Edited by 2024, 20 October 2014 - 12:28 PM.

• ganon360 likes this

#3 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 20 October 2014 - 02:30 PM

I'm stuck on the ship. I have $20.00 but when I try to buy bombs to blow off the panel it doesn't work.

#4 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 20 October 2014 - 03:01 PM

I'm stuck on the ship. I have $20.00 but when I try to buy bombs to blow off the panel it doesn't work.bomb the one whr

bomb the panal in the room with the guy that gives u the bombs for free.

#5 boltfox20

boltfox20

Junior

• Members

Posted 20 October 2014 - 06:44 PM

I'm stuck on the ship. I have $20.00 but when I try to buy bombs to blow off the panel it doesn't work.

The bombs are free, but the 8-way movement is buggy. Just walk over it from several angles and keep trying to pick it up. You'll do it, eventually.

since theres no help topic for this new quest ill go ahead and make one and now im stuck in lvl 1 so confusing need keys to open lock blocks and and find one key but out of reach so would like some hlp and finsing these keys.

Have you gotten the boomerang? The description says you can pick up items at range with it. This includes keys and other dungeon items.

#6 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 20 October 2014 - 06:47 PM

The bombs are free, but the 8-way movement is buggy. Just walk over it from several angles and keep trying to pick it up. You'll do it, eventually.

Have you gotten the boomerang? The description says you can pick up items at range with it. This includes keys and other dungeon items.

oh great gota find that bommer then  is it in the dungeon or in town soomewhere?

#7 boltfox20

boltfox20

Junior

• Members

Posted 20 October 2014 - 06:54 PM

oh great gota find that bommer then  is it in the dungeon or in town soomewhere?

It's in the dungeon.

#8 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 20 October 2014 - 07:32 PM

Thanks boltfox20 I finally got the bombs. I've finished the ship and have done a lot of level 1. I have the boomerang, compass, and another treasure (which I won't post) here in level 1  but I can't find another key I need or the Boss key. What am I missing?

#9 Flying Fish

Flying Fish

King of the Fish

• Members

Posted 20 October 2014 - 07:35 PM

Did you get the one surrounded by lava through one of the bombable walls in the underground section?

#10 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 20 October 2014 - 07:49 PM

Yup I saw it earlier so now I have to go find it.

Edited by ms_zelda_lady, 20 October 2014 - 07:59 PM.

#11 Flying Fish

Flying Fish

King of the Fish

• Members

Posted 20 October 2014 - 07:53 PM

There is a key on an island completely surrounded by lava in the south eastern region of the cave system. Did you acquire that key?

Edited by Flying Fish, 20 October 2014 - 07:54 PM.

#12 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 20 October 2014 - 08:00 PM

Thanks for the help Flying Fish. I've finished level 1  :love:

Edited by ms_zelda_lady, 20 October 2014 - 08:22 PM.

#13 Flying Fish

Flying Fish

King of the Fish

• Members

Posted 20 October 2014 - 08:27 PM

No problem ms_Zelda_lady.

#14 renaultgamer0

renaultgamer0

Junior

• Members

Posted 20 October 2014 - 09:23 PM

I have a question about level 2 because I can't get past the room on the way to the left fork of the dungeon because I can't find the 4th pushable block after you light up the torches in the room.  I found both the lower pushable blocks and the upper right pushable but not the missing one.  Help?

#15 boltfox20

boltfox20

Junior

• Members

Posted 20 October 2014 - 10:28 PM

I have a question about level 2 because I can't get past the room on the way to the left fork of the dungeon because I can't find the 4th pushable block after you light up the torches in the room.  I found both the lower pushable blocks and the upper right pushable but not the missing one.  Help?

Did you find the first dungeon item? The Power Glove is required to push the fourth block in that room. If you're having trouble finding it, try pushing pots. The pots without a base can move.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users