#31 Epsalon ZX

Epsalon ZX

Dragon Of Wind

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 14 June 2016 - 02:11 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by Epsalon ZX, 14 June 2016 - 02:44 PM.

#32 Mani Kanina

Mani Kanina

Rabbits!

• Members

Posted 14 June 2016 - 05:16 PM

Yeah I'll see if I can fix map recording for that... it was something I was thinking of doing but I never ended up scripting it at the time..., and then I just forgot about it I guess.
  • Epsalon ZX likes this

#33 Epsalon ZX

Epsalon ZX

Dragon Of Wind

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 14 June 2016 - 07:35 PM

Lunaria, how is Gaiden coming along. I playtested it twice during your public beta releases.

#34 Mani Kanina

Mani Kanina

Rabbits!

• Members

Posted 19 June 2016 - 06:48 AM

I pushed version 1.1, it contains some minor bug fixes as well as some minor improvements to misc stuff.
  • Epsalon ZX likes this

#35 Gendof

Gendof

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 23 June 2016 - 12:52 PM

In the Ancient Ruins, I cannot figure out the final maze in the Sand area ( from where the four bushes are)

This is a wonderful dungeon!

THx

#36 Mani Kanina

Mani Kanina

Rabbits!

• Members

Posted 23 June 2016 - 04:49 PM

In the Ancient Ruins, I cannot figure out the final maze in the Sand area ( from where the four bushes are)
This is a wonderful dungeon!
THx

Hint

Glade to hear someone likes this bonus dungeon! :3

#37 SyrianBallaS

SyrianBallaS

Defender

• Members

Posted 24 June 2016 - 12:32 AM

Are you supposed to be able to talk with people with an EX button? There's some places where (Tropara) where nobody says anything.

Edited by SyrianBallaS, 24 June 2016 - 12:32 AM.

#38 Mani Kanina

Mani Kanina

Rabbits!

• Members

Posted 24 June 2016 - 03:42 AM

Are you supposed to be able to talk with people with an EX button? There's some places where (Tropara) where nobody says anything.

Nope, you can not. The only NPCs that talk are those that are in caves/buildings in this quest, a la classic/2.10 style, heh.

#39 SyrianBallaS

SyrianBallaS

Defender

• Members

Posted 26 June 2016 - 12:13 AM

When you get the flippers it says you get the ladder.

Never mind, I didn't read through.

Edited by SyrianBallaS, 26 June 2016 - 12:15 AM.

• Mani Kanina likes this

#40 Mani Kanina

Mani Kanina

Rabbits!

• Members

Posted 26 June 2016 - 03:47 AM

hehehehe. :P

#41 SyrianBallaS

SyrianBallaS

Defender

• Members

Posted 27 June 2016 - 03:40 AM

There's this really weird bug. I think it has more to do with ZC's memory management than your actual quest. Damn thing takes about 1.7 GB of memory. 

Ok, well what happens is that sometimes when you try to get the spacebar map, it'll say not enough memory. Then the screen gets black except the sprite layer.

I worked around this by turning on Razor Cortex to free up some memory. (Mind that I have 12 GB of RAM).

I'm probably gonna talk to the people in Skype group soon about this. I thought I'd let you know.

#42 Mani Kanina

Mani Kanina

Rabbits!

• Members

Posted 27 June 2016 - 03:59 AM

That sounds really weird, and I can't imagine this is an issue with my quest. It's not like I'm doing anything special with the space map. :S

Mind you, I usually run ZC fine on systems with way less RAM..., and while running other crap that eats a ton of memory (browser window with about 70-100tabs open). Either you have run into a ZC bug that I have never heard about..., or your issue lies elsewhere. If it's a ZC bug you should probably report it to the devs.

Sucks that you can't use the space map though, some dungeons and areas are much easier with it since gives you a much better overview, and the quest was designed with the players having that ability in mind.

#43 SyrianBallaS

SyrianBallaS

Defender

• Members

Posted 27 June 2016 - 05:09 AM

Well I'm pretty much almost done with this quest, I got most of the items. I need one more shard for that last spell (got 17). 17 Hearts, yeah. About 13 hours and 92 games so far. I don't care how much I die as long as I beat it.

Right now I'm in Level 8, the confusion part all in hard mode.

Edited by SyrianBallaS, 27 June 2016 - 05:11 AM.

• Mani Kanina likes this

#44 Mani Kanina

Mani Kanina

Rabbits!

• Members

Posted 27 June 2016 - 05:43 AM

Level 8 (hard) is a nightmare of a level, not recommended for the faint of heart. :X

Also, you have a bunch of bonus dungeons you can do after level 9 so there is more quest if you want, heh. :P

#45 aprazma

aprazma

• Members

Posted 27 June 2016 - 12:31 PM

Level 3. Just missing master key. How do I open the chest? It seems non-responsive.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users