For Whom the Seasons Cycle - development announcement

• Please log in to reply
181 replies to this topic

#181 matski

matski

Junior

• Members

Posted 15 December 2016 - 09:13 PM

999 rupees is just the beginning. I know at least one better wallet is at summer Eastshard, one screen west of the spring dungeon. Use shovel.

Most wallets aren't simply placed, so the item report tool doesn't show me the location.

wow, that was really hidden.  I noticed that the lv 1 (and probably) lv 2 lens doesn't reveal any secrets when they exist when it comes to finding them using a shovel.  Is there any other wallets after the one that increases my capacity to 32,000?

Edited by matski, 17 December 2016 - 05:12 PM.

#182 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 29 April 2017 - 01:05 PM

wow, that was really hidden.  I noticed that the lv 1 (and probably) lv 2 lens doesn't reveal any secrets when they exist when it comes to finding them using a shovel.  Is there any other wallets after the one that increases my capacity to 32,000?

That is the best one.

I tried not to give a number that would be too high, for in the case of some fields ZC lets one input higher amounts than otherwise allowed and it caused strange bugs during development.

The shovel functions with script flags so no, the lens don't react.

Thinking back, yes, it is the best quest I ever made. The last one being the best.

It's distinguished among the BB games, thanks to not adhering to things that defined the series previously, like intentionally hiding obligatory things well or cramming too much story in each small pixel.

(ps. Valami still rules, too.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users