2293 replies to this topic

#16 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 27 March 2006 - 09:04 PM

user posted image

This is a picture of the overworld and where the levels are. Go east of the Hyrule Field and Level 2 is over there.

In the fort, I can't figure out what hitting the skull did. I'm walking in circles.

On B3 of the level, hit the skull statue with a boomerang and it will give you a key. Then you can explore the B3.

#17 Soarin

Soarin

Chosen One

• Members

Posted 27 March 2006 - 09:39 PM

So level two is in the golden swamp?

#18 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members

Posted 27 March 2006 - 09:52 PM

Go to Moblin Forest (That is where level 2 is). Head to Treetop village and talk to Donmore. He will give you a key to the Wondering Tree, after that go east of Treetop Village and go through lost woods to get to level 2.

#19 Red Phazon

Red Phazon

Adept

• Members

Posted 27 March 2006 - 09:55 PM

I'm stuck on B1... I got caught, walked around B1, hit the skull switch, went up the stairs (outside), droped the ladder, but that goes back to the entrance, I went back around and walk in circles.

#20 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members

Posted 27 March 2006 - 10:10 PM

In the 'real entrance' of the level (The one with the Triforce on the floor), go one room to the left, where the guards and the torch is. Go up to the room where there are blocks that need to be hit down. Shoot the shield with an arrow and that is the way to the boss of the level.

#21 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 27 March 2006 - 10:13 PM

icon_cry.gif I'm missing all the fun........Can someone pm me or post where I can find the money at the beginning of the game so I can get some bombs?

Thanks in advance,
ms_zelda_lady

#22 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members

Posted 27 March 2006 - 10:18 PM

bombs? You can't get bombs until you get the sword or get level 1. I am not sure where you are but this is where I think you are:

You are in Ruto's House still maybe because I am thinking you saw the cracked wall. Of that screen go up a screen where there are 4 blocks in there. Push the bottom left one to go to the right. follow the path to get the sword. The Bombed wall is actually money, so you don't have to worry about it.

#23 Zemious

Zemious

Magicite: Bahamut

• Members

Posted 27 March 2006 - 10:22 PM

I have started playing this game with Beta 10, I've made some saves, whats the name of the save, if their is one, I want to switch to the regular ZC. 10
My other question is, what do I do in this room?
http://www.dohgames.com/myimg/1436.bmp
What do I do to get to that switch?

[Edit]
I started the game and I was at the top of a corner on a red screen, I went over to my left and it started me at the screen where it says Shoelance Presents!

I already had 4 hearts so I am happy.
Wait, do you start with 4 hearts? >_>

Edited by Zemious, 27 March 2006 - 10:29 PM.

#24 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 27 March 2006 - 10:23 PM

icon_lol.gif Duh......Thats exactly what I was thinking Shoelace. I did peek into the room but never tried to move the blocks because I thought I needed to kill the enemies in the room first.
Thanks for the help.
ms_zelda_lady

#25 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members

Posted 27 March 2006 - 10:32 PM

I don't think you can switch files between betas and versions. So don't play on ZC 2.11 beta 10. You can't beat the game with that. 2.10 only.

Anyways, to lower the switches, you have to solve the puzzle one screen above. Push the blocks onto the drains, and the switches will be down.

#26 Red Phazon

Red Phazon

Adept

• Members

Posted 27 March 2006 - 10:42 PM

I'm not that far yet. here's what I've done so far from the begining:
I got inside by pushing the statue (to B1), then went outside (up the stairs). I went down a few screens and got caught/got locked up. In the next room there is a 'boss door' and blocks, and one room south of it there is a treasure chest and a skull switch (that I hit), I went right and went outside (upstairs) and lowered the ladder on the far east side.

Zemious: Solve the block puzzle north of there. Then go back there. (Oh nevermind Zemious...)

Edited by Link75, 27 March 2006 - 11:44 PM.

#27 Dethl

Dethl

@

• Members

Posted 27 March 2006 - 10:45 PM

Okay... I just want to clarify some things with the map, as some of you are confusing some areas...

user posted image

OMG A LABELED MAP!!!1

EDIT: In case you happen to be wondering, I can't put red text in a box. Don't blame me, I was emotionally scarred by a "Operation!" game as a child. Or I was in a hurry, because I'm supposed to be doing my homework. Whatever.

Edited by Taku of Miso, 27 March 2006 - 10:59 PM.

#28 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members

Posted 27 March 2006 - 11:02 PM

Oh, now I know where you are Link75. The screen where the guards are outside with a bunch of blocks: Push the two blocks in front of them. They will be traped and can't see you. Then you can pass. There will be a tree that you can burn and it will take you back to the rest of the level.

#29 Red Phazon

Red Phazon

Adept

• Members

Posted 27 March 2006 - 11:07 PM

Ah, I didn't think about burning all of those trees. icon_xd.gif
Thanks

#30 Zemious

Zemious

Magicite: Bahamut

• Members

Posted 27 March 2006 - 11:16 PM

You say his game could only be beaten in 20-30 hours, I'll find a way to beat it in 2. =p
Then record it as a speed run.

Zeminous: Solve the block puzzle north of there. Then go back there. (Oh nevermind Zeminous...)

Zemious*

Edited by Zemious, 27 March 2006 - 11:16 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users