Photo

You may be wondering...

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 floundermaj

floundermaj

• Members

Posted 10 April 2017 - 08:05 AM

What's going on with "The River of Destiny"?

I'm still here, and I'm going to try and become more active developing this quest. RL concerns and such have kept me away, and I've been suffering from a case of I-can't-think-of-where-to-go-next-itis. I have a general idea of what comes next in development, but I got stuck on a few things and got sidetracked. Now here we are 2+ years on and I've not done much.

But playing "Breath of the Wild" is starting to get me motivated again. I also wanted to see how BoTW would fit in with the lore, hoping that it wouldn't step on my story's toes, and fortunately, it hasn't.

I could use some help though, if there are willing volunteers about. I specifically need help building the remaining dungeons and scripting custom bosses. I really want to keep the circle of devs small, since there are some surprises i have in mind that I really don't want to be spoiled. If there is anyone out there who would like to help, I'd be willing to work with 2 more experienced devs to help with these tasks. This is my first quest, after all, and I'd like to get the input from some experienced designers as well. So let me know if you can help!

I will try not to drag out the development of this quest like that of BoTW was...
  • Neppy likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users