The place where I put enemy graphics

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Feenicks

Feenicks

still the harpy guy

• Members

Posted 16 March 2017 - 10:09 PM

A major point of doing this quest is to be an incentive for me to get all the enemy sprites that weren't finished up in Firebird drawn up, and as I do those I'll be putting them down here.

I'll be editing this post as I Get Stuff Done [or edit things if they end up not really being to my liking], so it'll fill up over time.

"2016": Ropes, Goriyas, Darknuts:
Qxm3OP6.gif

3/16/17: Lynels:
dt88jYC.gif
ZGfbpx3.gif
Note: sprites on the right-hand side are there if you want to just have a two-frame animation for these guys.

3/19/17: Ropes [up/down tiles], Gohmas [plus a more gelatinous variant]:

1jMxD96.gif

fD8X9Fs.gif

Note: keeping the gohma tiles as-is ends up with them switching in between the first and second eye frames, so pick the one you prefer and paste it over the other one.

5/27/17: Digdogger, Manhandlas:

OpBgQYf.png

FmmYXzH.png

8/15/17: Bombchus, Moldorms

Qjw7V8R.png

qAli1qh.png

8/17/17: Patras

JsjDVp7.png

10/7/17: Gleeok [use 40/40/200/240 for the various offsets]

LYzu1VT.png

10/18/17: Stalfos

mmHMlsG.png

2020: Everything else:

2XZ9o0L.png

vv4uMx6.png

hExPGgn.png

jSsii3U.png

wxABxCc.png

teVHSTp.png

aVDUFPv.png

1/17/2023: A bunch of custom enemies:

Nhfkw6Y.png

Edited by Feenicks, 17 January 2023 - 12:17 AM.

• ShadowTiger, Shane, Eddy and 5 others like this

#2 Feenicks

Feenicks

still the harpy guy

• Members

Posted 26 March 2017 - 05:03 PM

Not a real update, but I went and threw together some dungeon palettes for the first 9 [currently empty] slots. Just download the images and grab the relevant CSets.

None of them are really groundbreaking, as I just ripped of Pure for the general palette colors, but having these as the numpad palettes [instead of, you know, nothing] would be fairly useful.

• Shane, Sheik and Jared like this

#3 Sheik

Sheik

Deified

• Members

Posted 09 October 2017 - 11:13 AM

These are very nice Feenicks. Do you by now have a full enemy sprite table for Firebird? Jonathan (supindahood, the author of Firebird) and me just talked about it and we both think it would be great if you or someone else with a bit of time and motivation on their hands would do a Firebird rerelease with (semi?-)full enemy pages properly set up. Would add greatly to the sets usability.

• Shane likes this

#4 Feenicks

Feenicks

still the harpy guy

• Members

Posted 10 October 2017 - 01:25 PM

Thanks.

Sadly I don't have a full set of enemy graphics finished yet [chalk it up to having a few projects I flit between]. There's a few more that need to be done as of right now:

Non-boss:

Wallmasters

Rocks/boulders

Stalfos [have up/down sprites I like, need to get around to doing the left/right ones]

Boss:

Dodongo

Aquamentus

Ganon

A second bubble graphic and unique graphics for the Mirror/bat wizzrobes would also be nice to have, but they're not quite as needed.

But yeah, a rerelease of the Firebird set, with the enemies drawn up, some of the issues/errors in it fixed, and a good few more tiles for the dungeons, would be very nice.

• Shane and Sheik like this

#5 Naru

Naru

Magus

• Members

Posted 11 October 2017 - 05:08 AM

Orithan also did some spriting and he shared some unfinished Stalfos-sprites. Maybe you could ask him also just in case? And like with Gibdos (or what the mummies were named) I think you could reduce Stalfos to the front sprites.

Beside enemy sprites (which I ignored so far) I also am trying to change the firebird set (fixing issues/errors) to be more user-friendly. I hope to get it ready until the expo-deadline, though that is rather just for self-motivation and I am not sure if it even makes sense to do so if others do the same right know? I also have a very low number of NPCs (around 5 finished front-sprites, I have serious problems with hair) and a few more sprites for dresses in all directions (though no female head sprite to put on top).

#6 Feenicks

Feenicks

still the harpy guy

• Members

Posted 11 January 2020 - 08:51 PM

Updated the first post with the rest of the enemies.

It's only a few years late!

• Lüt likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users